Deep_Breaths

I AM
owner of ALL the books
a grand writer (I hope!)
really hungry
1/3 of the Three Musketeers
feeling poetic
in love with life
#christian
a ballerina <3

My Fave Books:
-The Hot Zone (by Richard Preston)
-The Giver (by Lois Lowry)
-Where the Forest Meets the Stars (by Glendy Vanderah)
-To All The Boys I've Loved Before Trilogy (by Jenny Han)
-The Fault in Our Stars (by John Green)
-Wilder Girls (by Rory Power)
-The School for Good and Evil series ( by Soman Chainani)
-ALL the Hunger Games (by Suzanne Collins)

Seeking Title Ideas!!! PLS DON'T PASS

3
I'm in a bit of a dilemma. I've decided to write a full story and I've already started writing a bit, but I'm not sure how to keep the plot going.
    (PLEASE say if you think this is stupid) Elphaya is a fiery and sarcastic sprite. She's about 3 foot 5 inches, her ears are visibly pointed and, most obvious, she's got pale yellow wings sticking out of her back. Elphaya's got cropped auburn hair and keeps a compact weapon in her boot.
    She has a good guy friend named Atlantis Daedalus, who's a human, and they are NOT romantically together. (He's quite possibly twice her size)
    Elphaya works in HGPC, which stands for Higher Ground People Central, where she is a security guard. And she keeps butting head with Alwinda, a moody pixie.
    I'm love this story to death, I'm just not sure how to continue it. Please, please help!!! If you've got any ideas, comment and save meeee. 
NOTE THIS, I know how to create a graph or whatever for characters and stuff, I just need ideas of how the plot should go!

With love,
                                                                                                    Deep_Breaths

(Also, I might be changing my name on here, so fair warning if you're confused)

Ah, that does impact my statements somewhat, but most of my points and ideas still stand (about worldbuilding, the trauma, and such). I'm sure you have a lot planned out already, so I'm gonna stop here, but I hope I helped out out at least a little bit.

HaHA guess who's back! I've seen your last post, and I'm here again!
    Some questions and things to look into:
    How does being kidnapped affect Elphaya's psyche? How does she cope with it? Also, what is her view on humans? Does she think Atlantis the only good human and starts hating humans more after Michael kidnaps her? How does Alwinda play into this? Is she a double agent? Just some simple worldbuilding.
    Okay, first off, after she refuses, does Michael try to get it out of her forcefully? Has he kidnapped anyone else she cares about for leverage? Does he injure her so gravelly that she feels an integral part of her is now gone, permanently? Maybe she could simultaneously work on the case and deal with her mental and physical trauma at the same time.
    Maybe, she is quickly rescued and one of two things happen:
    -Michael is the ultimate mastermind and escapes, leaving her to chase after him (and maybe rescue anyone he's kidnapped after that, cough cough Alwinda).
    -Or Michael is quickly taken down, but he's apart of a bigger plot which Elphaya forces herself to work on. Maybe she could pay a visit to his prison cell to interrogate him and say 'oh how the turns have tabled' or something.
    Is Alwinda a friend or foe? Is Atlantis a friend or foe? You could make one (or both of them) companions to Elphaya or you could isolate her entirely, increasing the stakes.
    Stakes: what is at stake here? Besides the main thing (the Magique), there should probably be something more personal to Elphaya so the readers would feel more pressured.
    If there's anything I've missed, please tell me! I wish you good luck!

Hi, this is from the post you commented on earlier. I'm not sure how much of this story you've written out, but here are some general ideas.
    #1: Elphaya is told to keep tabs on Alwinda (who she dislikes) because the higher ups suspect her of trying to sabatoge the HGPC. Fiercely loyal to her operation, she finds out more and more about Alwinda. As the final truth is revealed, she discovers the HGPC and Alwinda are both not what they seem.
    ~Alternatively, Elphaya works as a security guard for the HGPC and keeps seeing this one pixie lurking around day after day. Suspicious, she keeps extra tabs on her but finds out a few secrets that has her questioning everything
    #2: Elphaya is best friends with Atlantis Daedalus, who just happens to be the son of the HGPC's greatest enemy. When Atlantic is forcefully turned against her and whisked away by the family he hates, she teams up with Alwinda (who is, for some reason, the only other person that wants to help) to save him. Will Atlantis resist his family? Why does Alwinda even want to help her? Will Elphaya lose the only person who's ever understood her?
    #3: Elphaya is in danger of losing her job after a grave mistake. Despite once being a popular sprite, everyone turns against her except for the one pixie she dislikes the most, who offers to help her for a price. Mysteriously, Atlantis went missing after her blunder...
    I made quite a bit of assumptions while thinking these up. I hope this helped you!

• amazing grace

What ever you want to do, but I can not wait to read it.

• amazing grace

When you write this please post it. I want to read this sooooooo bad.

• amazing grace

Once you I ow what you're doing and have written some of it out PLEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEE post it. I'm simply dying to read this story.

• Halopoet

Ok i have got an idea. Maybe the moody pixie Alwinda is planning to expose the HGPC amd the elphaya pairs with atlantis to fight her cuz no one else in the HGPC is believing her.