Writers of the World

Retired.
Love you all.
[Formerly ran by Dmoral & BurningMidnightOil]

To those who remember us,
Thanks for everything, are 2 years of activity were everything, it was truly amazing.

To those who don't know us,
You missed a heck of a couple of years, but I'm sure your time here will still be amazing. Perhaps one day we'll be back and active. Perhaps.

Questions??

5
Comment below any questions you have regarding this account, from our features, Must Reads, reivews, anything we do.

• April 17, 2020 - 10:41am (Now Viewing)

• Writers of the World

Replying: Halopoet
    They came out a couple of weeks ago, I believe I left you a comment on your entry piece of yours. Perhaps it did not go through? Here's what it said:
    Congratulations! You own 2nd place of the *Virtual* Summer Writing Camp: Week II (Mini Challenge)!! Your prize: 1 review & shout out. Please comment on the mini-challenge page what piece you would like reviewed!! Thanks for participating!

• Halopoet

When will the results for writing camp week two mini challenge come out?

thanks for the notice, and that's completely ok! if you'd like to read little women before trying to review, that's totally understandable. (but honestly, you don't really need to. watching the greta gerwig movie is pretty much enough.)

• Writers of the World

Replying: Halopoet

Absolutely! As long as you ask her permission and she's fine with it, and you mention the writing camp in the footnotes :) Bets of luck!

• Halopoet

Hey can i take mia_:)'s outline and mention her in my footnotes. Like Ofcourse after asking her for permission.

• mia_:)

I finished the outline!
    Can you give it a quick read and let me know if there's anything you think I should add/expand on/change? A whole review isn't really necessary, unless you think there's a lot I could improve on :) Thank you again for considering me! I feel really honored! <3

• Writers of the World

Replying: Anne Blackwood
    No prompt is required! Everything regarding the blog is completely optional! :)

• mia_:)

Oops, sorry for asking questions on the other piece! :)

Is every prompt required, or can we choose which ones to do?

• Writers of the World

Replying: Anne Blackwood
    https://theaureatebloc.wordpress.com/
    under "Week I—Day I: Introduction"

Is there already a prompt for the summer camp? I can't find one on the blog, but you already posted about it here?

• Writers of the World

Replying: Halopoet
    So there are 2 options regarding responding to prompts.

1) Leave a comment with your piece/poem/story/etc inspired by the prompt and "sign it" with your pen name or real name at the end.

For Ex.
    “I’m going to wrap this over your eyes and all you have to do is let go, okay?”
    "You terrify me," she whispered.

~Writers of the World

2) Write a piece here on WTW & link it to a post where we'll collect responses (it will be published shortly)--but don't forget to link our blog in the footnotes, giving us credit for your prompt inspiraton!

• Halopoet

Hey. In your summercamp blog you said we could write something in reply to the prompt. Firstly I don't quite understand the prompt. And also if we do write something in reply to it, where do we link it or how does it get to you? I know im really annoying.. And dumb

• Writers of the World

Replying: Halopoet
    So joining is easy! We'll release more information soon, but the basis is just visiting the website on a regular basis and interacting with the activities (it'll make more sense once it's launched.) And you'll be able to access our help tips & guides as well as write pieces based off the ideas. Sorry if this is vague, it'll make more sense once it's launched. Once this is launched, a link will be added to our 'Message' box. In addition, if you would like to receive a personal notification for this, comment below these words EXACTLY: I would like to receive a notification!

• Halopoet

Ok so related to the summer camp. How do we join it? And what do we do in it?