Deep_Breaths

I AM
owner of ALL the books
a grand writer (I hope!)
really hungry
1/3 of the Three Musketeers
feeling poetic
in love with life
#christian
a ballerina <3

Most of the newer questions I got were repeats, so I didn't add them. (I was also REALLY busy)

Q&A ANSWERS!!!

4
Thanks to everyone who asked me questions so I've got something to do all day!

mia_:)

What state do you live in?
personal, (i'm really sorry)
Do you have any siblings?
too personal, sorry.
What is your biggest source of inspiration?
Well, I listen to loads of music, so I'd have to say music is my biggest inspiration.
Also, what do you like to do outside of writing?
I love to draw, and I'm pretty darn good (I actually drew my profile picture!) I love watching Diagnosis on Netflix 
Also, I'm assuming that Deep Breaths isn't your real name. What is? 
No, my name isn't actually Deep Breaths, but I'd rather not say what my real name is.

OpalDove

How do you do it? I really like writing (and not to toot my own horn but I think I have some decent pieces) but I cannot for the likes of me get anyone to ever see it ever.
Not tooting your own horn at all, I do it all the time :), I think that if you re-publish your work multiple times, more people will see it and then you'll get more likes. I hope that was helpful.
How are you so popular??
Haha, I'm flattered! I wouldn't say I'm 'popular', but I think that if you want people to read and enjoy your work, then you should find a prompt that you love and that you think others would love too.

Samina

Celebrity crush
I'd have to say my celebrity crush is (for now at least) Alec Benjamin, I love all his songs.
Favorite YouTuber
I don't really watch much YouTube, but when I do it's usually just TV shows. So I guess I don't really have a favorite YouTuber.
What do you think about soulmates?
Oh, 100%. If there's someone out there crazy enough to love me, I KNOW that soulmates exist.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
Well, I really hate wet socks.
Who is your inspiration or favorite writer on this website?
That's easy, abi's pov and Anne Blackwood are my girls. They're both so talented and fun.
If you had to get one thing with you if you were stranded on an island what would it be?
Hmm, if I can choose a person, then my dad. (He's very athletic and I feel like he could hunt and get me food) but if it's got to be an object, then probably a flat screen TV! 

Anne Blackwood

Funny/embarrassing thing that's happened to you.
​Probably in first grade I missed the Q&U wedding thing because I had diarrhea (oh lord...)
Favorite animal
Giraffes and Elephants. So adorable!
Favorite color
Hmm I like pastels. Like pale green.
If you could live anywhere in the world (disregarding finances), where would you choose?
Probably, considering what our world is right now, my own private island COVID FREE!!!
The weirdest dream you've had (haha shameless plug for my contest #42dreams)
One time, I had a haunted house dream and there was a hippo and raccoon in the bathroom dancing (I'm DEAD SERIOUS)
What superpower would you choose to have?
Oh, flying and telekinesis would be so fun!
If you've taken any psychology personality assessments besides the Meyers Briggs, what were your results? Examples are Holland code (RIASEC), temperament type (melancholic, choleric, etc), and true colors.
I'm not sure...
What's your birth order (oldest, youngest, only, etc)?
Too personal

Dmoral13

what's your deepest fear? tell me in a four-line poem.
Darkness creeps
Oblivion bites at my head

Last words
Breaths deepening
(I'm scared of what happens after death, I don't like not knowing things)

how would you describe yourself? tell me in a haiku.
Perfect as myself
Feminine is powerful
Perfect being me
(I couldn't think of anything else LOL, I am happy being me tho!)

out of all your pieces you've written, which character/narrator is your favorite (a link to the piece your character is in would be cool)? tell me in a 3-5 sentence paragraph why.
Out of all my pieces? Dang that's hard. Probably Whitney from The Fine Line Between Love and Hate, Whitney is such a powerful girl. She doesn't let anyone dictate who she is. Whit would be the best friend to have when you're lonely and bored. I honestly love her to pieces.
who's your favorite author? tell me why in two words.
Jenny Han
Powerful, Feminine

(she wrote the To All the Boys I've Loved Before trilogy <3)
what do you dream of? tell me by a six-word story.
I dream of peace and quiet.
(my house is very full, and silence is my dream)

Tushar Mandhan

What movie or book characters are you most similar to
I'm probably most similar to Lara Jean in the To All the Boys I've Loved Before books, she's very artsy and all she wants is love. (I just described myself haha)
Pen-paper or typewriter or laptop, what would you choose to write
Oh, typewriter. I've always wanted one. That's be so cool!
What is your wildest fantasy?
Hm, I'm not sure.
If you could take a single photograph of your life, what would it look like?
Haha, I know exactly what this would be. It would be me and my family. We'd all be in the pool and my fam would be having a squirt gun war while I read a book on a raft. 
You can broadcast one sentence to every TV channel and radio in the world and have it translated to each country’s language. What sentence do you say?
Stop the hate, it's so cliched. (I'm VERY cliched HAHA)
Craziest thing you've witnessed through your room's window
Good lord, last week, my fam was teaching the boy across the street how to hula hoop from across the street (#quarantine) it was the most hilarious thing I'd ever seen.
What’s your biggest pet peeve?
Well, I really hate wet socks. 

sci-Fi

What's your nickname (if u have one)?
Don't have one.
What's your favorite book?
Book SINGULAR- Where The Forest Meets the Stars
Books PLURAL- Yep you guessed it! To All the Boys I've Loved Before Trilogy

How old are u, and how long have u been on WtW?
I don't really want to say how old, not trying to be all personal but I'd rather not share. I started WtW March 3 2020. Very recently! 
What' your favorite form of writing? Favorite genre?
Well, I don't like writing nonfiction, so anything other than that LOL. I like reading rom-coms.
How would you describe yourself in two words?
Outrageous-Beautiful
(I'm proud to be me!)

What state are u from?
can't say (I'm sort of paranoid)

Raquel

What is your Hogwarts house?
I'm very ashamed of this, but I've never read Harry Potter.
What inspires you to write?
Music and my crew (my WtW 3 musketeers and my IRL besties)
Where did you get your profile picture? (It's quite pretty, by the way!)
Oh, thank you so much! I actually drew a version of it, but I couldn't get mine on here for some reason. But I found it on Google. How cliched of me. 
Who is your favorite author?
I love Jenny Han, but you probably already knew that by now LOL.
What is your favorite piece on this site?
I love all of abi's pov's Loved and Lost poems, and if I had to choose it would probably be "the ocean and i are much too similar for my comfort, much less hers, perhaps this is why i am dead", such a powerful piece.
What is your favorite piece that you have written on this site?
I love my story The Fine Line Between Love and Hate. It's my pride and joy LOL.

abi's pov

Do you have a fav outfit/ a dream outfit?
If I could choose anything, I was never much of a dress girl, but all I need in life is a pale peach color, big, poofy prom dress. You know, one of those that's really tight on top then you get to the waist and it's like POOF! (that was a gewat description hahaha)
Last book or tv show or movie that made you cry?
Book- I sobbed so hard reading Where The Forest Meets the Stars
TV show- I was watching Diagnosis and there was this little girl who had these episodes of paralysis and SHE WAS LIKE 4 YEARS OLD! I cried very hard watching that.
Movie- Well, I 'cried' when I was watching 47 Meters Down Uncaged because the main characters dad was eaten by a shark. (I can watch teens and adults be killed, but if it's a child, old person or animal I'm like NO YOU DIDN'T) 

Fav ice cream flavor?
I could eat raspberry dark chocolate ice cream all day long.

buddingauthor

What's your sunsign?
I'm pretty sure I'm Virgo... I might be thinking of the wrong thing, though. I'm not sure.
Do you watch YouTube? If yes, then who's your favorite YouTuber?

• April 15, 2020 - 12:12am (Now Viewing)

• mia_:)

Nice answers! I totally understand about the privacy thing (sorry for prying lol)! I just read To All The Boys I've Loved Before and loved it!

Yay so cool! I have to say, that hula hoop thing sounds priceless.
    Also, is anyone else confused about what the Q&U wedding thing is? Or is that just me?

• Dmoral

ahhh, lovely answers! u nailed my writer's q&a! also, it was lovely to know more about u! (also, i'd kill for peace and quiet too, lol) best wishes! <3