Dmoral

she/her | est. 2018
lowkey actively; weekly check-ins (hopefully)
my final months here are drawing close, as much as i love you all, we must grow.

"perhaps one day / we will meet again / as characters in / a different story, / maybe we'll share / a lifetime then." ~pavana

every night i write new lines and take notes on my phone; here’s what happens when i combine them

20

what if i’m just made up of the hearts i loved / or am i only the pieces of the hearts that broke me? / sometimes i don’t understand where we’re at anymore / when i left you i didn’t expect you to find someone new / especially not so soon / it’s like when you leave chocolate in the car / it melts / and you didn’t think anything could happen without you there / but it can and it did / you moved on and i’m left / feeling numb and slightly dead / that’s the thing about endings / they aren’t always happy / they just end.

1

• Starlitskies

Beautiful! <3

• Wisp

That ending, man, I have no words. If your notes are this poignant, then I wonder how your grocery lists look like, because honestly I think anything you write is blessed and glorious and deserves to be praised.

I love this!!!! So beautiful and so genius

• jaii

ack this is absolutely wonderful. i agree with jasmine, the imagery is just ugh amazing. oh hey hey so i didn't list you in my community challenge thing because i didn't know if we were allowed to shoutout people that had shoutouted (is that a word?) us but i'm just doing it now because who cares so here

• Jasmine_K

"it's like when you leave chocolate in the car"
    I'm obsessed with that imagery oh my god.

• NovaStorm03

Interesting... I might try something like this.