mia_:)

13 || she/her || wtw's resident adoptee :)

let's be friends! :) <3

mochi waffle :D

est. march 5, 2020

for all those indecisive people out there :)

indecision

7
i'm sitting on a fence,
one leg dangling on each side.
i'm hiking in the woods
and come to a crossroad.
i'm spinning in my desk chair,
trying to decide.
decisions, choices, uncertainty,
you are among my 
worst enemies.
but, i remind myself,
at least you have the liberty to 
choose.
and i take the next
step to the left path,
leap off the fence to the yard on 
my right.
i put my pencil to paper
in utter certainty.

• Tushar Mandhan

Ahh...the rhyme in this piece is so perfect. They are not typical rhymes but rather very unique.

Replying: Cool shows! I don't play instruments (even though my dad teaches piano, and I tried ukulele), because they honestly just don't impassion me at all. I tried very hard to love piano before finally accepting that I'm okay with just messing around on it. My brother is annoyed because I take to it more naturally than he does, but my musical ear is dedicated to singing. I'm pretty good at it, not great, but good enough to belt Defying Gravity without sounding like a total fool. I'm not as much of a belter, though, it's not my strong suit. I'm a 2nd soprano btw. What's your music passion?

Replying: I love all the questions lol. I haven't been in much worth mentioning, despite being in theatre since I was four. However, some of my favorite shows have been The Suessification of a Midsummer Nights Dream, Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King, A Suessified Pride and Prejudice (we're actually currently in online rehearsal for that), The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon, Anne of Green Gables... I have also been in several stunning plays that are originals written by people from a church in my area, and they're called The Ripple Effect, Gaslight and Windows, (an original adaptation of) Little Women, and Mary, Mary. Whew, I didn't mean to list so many. How about you?

• And_The_Stars_Laughed

I love the last line -- it fits perfectly with the theme of how the poem shifts in tone from beginning to end! :)