Hailie Ogden

I believe everyone should have a chance. Everyone is unique and perfect, in their own way. Everyone is amazing, beautiful, and talented in their own way!

I think that no one sucks at writing, the first draft is always going to be messy and criticized, but the best writers pull through it and revise their writing until they believe its perfect.

#communitychallenge

7
    Okay, so it was so hard to choose three people. I want to say thank you to all my thirty followers! I also wanted to say it's been an amazing experience to write on wtw, so far. Everyone has been amazing and I love everyone's writing! So, I chose three people. It was hard because everyone deserves to hear what others think of their writing, but I had to choose three. I just want to remind everyone that they each have their own flaws but in my eyes everyone is perfect just the way they are. Well, here are the names!

Raquel
You are so kind! I love your writing because it has been inspiring and sometimes you made me emotional! Your comments meant the world to me! Thank you for all your likes and your comments. Keep spreading the positivity because everyone deserves it! I hope you keep writing and stay you!

Halopoet 
I love your writing! Thank you so much for your kind comments! I especially loved the lifetime in love story. It made me cry, (trust me that's REALLY hard to do), and it was so perfect and bittersweet. It was so beautiful and made me want to go there and comfort her or even be the one who saved her so they could be together. Your writing is so sweet and I love it! Please keep writing! 

FoxLilly106 
I adore your writing! I love all of it, but I especially love It was you all along series! Please keep writing it! I can't wait for the next part! Thank you for loving my Lost series and reading it and leaving those amazing comments! Keep spreading your positivity and happiness! Your stories leave a smile on my face and so do your comments! Thank you so much! Please keep writing! Your comments meant the world to me! Thank you!

To everyone else, I want to say keep writing and spread happiness! I love all your writing's! Thank you for all the happiness everyone spreads and I hope you follow those three people. I like that we can do this challenge and I hope everyone does this because it put a smile on my face! I hope you have an amazing day!

Thank you, Hailie Ogden

• Loser

Thank you so much! You are so sweet!

Thank you so much Hallie! <3 I meant every one of those comments with my full heart.

• Halopoet

Thanks Hailie i type of cried while writing that story