Halopoet

Pakistan

Leo
Muslim
"Words can sting like anything but silence breaks the heart"

Okayy people important:
Remember that novel kind of thing i was writing? Miracle inn? Well then I stopped. Why? Partly because Im lazy but also because I didn't find it good enough. It was missing details and stuff. So, now I will be fixing it up. Like not on wtw, because it gets complicated but I wont be completing it because it still needs a lot of work. If anyone is dreading this and wants to kill me, just let me know and i'll tell you the plot and ending. I know im very nice.
Also, checkout Karma's_Coming: Reagan and Caspian series because its THE best.
And, I love you all :)

#communitychallenge

12
Hey everyone! It has not been very long since i started writing at wtw. And everyone has been really supportive during this startoff. Im happy to be a part of this community challenge and the three members that i will mention have either inspired me or have been really friendly and supportive. And i would also like to say that all the writers i have yet seen on wtw are really good at what they do so everyone write to your heart's content, you are gonna be judged here but thats probably for your improvement and betterment so try to learn as much as you can. Now coming to the names.

Deep_Breaths:
You are probably the best writer i have found so far at wtw, i love your pieces. You are good at all types of genres whether thats romance or horror or fantasy. You just write beautifull stuff. And tou have inspired me to write beautiful stuff too. Its like the pieces you write are out of a movie.

Hailee odgen:
Oh my godd! You are soo cute and nice like girl i have never seen anyone as supportive as you.  Thankyou for all your support and friendliness. And apart from that, you are also a brilliant writer, i have read your recent pieces and they are really impressive. Keep up the good work and keep spreading love and positivity.

Weirdo:
you feel like a proffesional writer. Your pieces are so poetic and intense, also the topics you choose to write on, are very unique and interesting. I love your work.

I decided to be a part of this challenge because i think it would feel good to bring smiles to peoples'  
faces as they read a review about them. I hope there are more challenges like this in the future.

• April 5, 2020 - 11:55am (Now Viewing)

may 2020 wtw highlights are live!
    https://bit.ly/2Y5VAMe

• Halopoet

hi i'm jackson ;) thanks i love your writing too and i think you would surely be on my list if another community challenge happens.

• hi i'm jackson ;)

It’s so cool that you decided to call people out on their awesomeness!! And I must agree, they’re pretty cool writers. Just like you!

• Halopoet

Oh ok thanks

• jun lei

@Halopoet, it was a link to a piece shouting out you and your writing.

• deep_breaths

Aw, thank you so much! I'm touched and honored!

Glad to you connecting with the community already! It really warms my heart! Can't wait to see where you go!

• jaii

thank you!!! do i really seem like a professional writer? wowza

• Halopoet

Jun lei what am i supposed to do with this link

• jun lei

writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/155793/version/304453 <3

• Halopoet

Thanks mia

• mia_:)

Replying: Sure! It's basically this thing where you write one poem a day for the entire month of April. There are specific things to write about. Here's a link to the page that I found about it. Glad you're interested!

• Hailie Ogden

Omg! Thank you! You definitely made my day amazing!