Anne Blackwood

16
Theatre kid
Singer (soprano)
Poet
Twin (fraternal)
Spoonie
Disfusive
Highly Sensitive Person
Living oxymoron
Kindness Krusader: Blueberry cotton candy
XXFJ, Melancholic-Sanguine, ambivert

Joined 1/16/20

For everyone who's sat on a tree branch and thought for a while
Or someone who wanted to

Mom to FantasyOtter12, lochnessie, mindfruit, Rohan's Defender, & all
Sis to happy butterfly
birthdaycandles & happygiggles are my apple juice Jesus sisters

Dating Kristoff? He's got a reindeer, good sense of self... He's got it all.

My profile picture is my "personal crest" I designed and commissioned.

keepsunnyaroundfoundation.cake.org (credit: happy butterfly)

"I was born singing. Most babies cry. I sang an aria."
~ Fairest (book) by Gail Carson Levine

Anxiety must-reads:
https://bit.ly/2YUyome
https://bit.ly/2TsNYSa
And pray. That's the only reason I'm free now.

#CommunityChallenge

8
I adore literally everyone on this site, and I have no clue how I'm supposed to just choose three, but here goes.

1. The Campbell's Kid
On top of being an amazing friend, you have been so helpful on this site. First of all, you are the one who made me make an account. You were my first follower and my first submission for my contest. And, I am so proud to know someone who writes as well as you do. I'm never disappointed by the way your beautiful soul shines through your writing, whether it's poetry or prose. You have an incredible talent. <3

2. abi's pov
You have such a lovely heart, and it really shines through in your writing. I always enjoy reading your work, and I'm so excited as I watch you start to develop a style that's already becoming more and more amazing. Additionally, whenever I see that you've liked or commented on one of my pieces, it always make my day, because I know that means I did a decent job, since you're such a talented writer. <3

3. A Certain Type of Decisive
I can never get over how amazing your writing is. You made it so easy for me to hit follow, because who wouldn't want to read every single piece of yours? When I received your follow, I felt like I had won the lottery, because I couldn't believe that someone as skilled as you would want to keep up with my work. You're so wonderful and kind.<3

Lots of love,

~ Anne
I desperately wanted to include more of you guys! Just because you're not on this list doesn't mean I don't appreciate and admire you, because I do!! <3

• A Certain Type of Decisive

Dear goodness, Anne, don't go around acting like you don't deserve all the followers in the world! You’re such a doll and I'm delighted you write- the world needs kindhearted people like you. I know you're still kinda new to the website but your growth is unparalleled and I'm so proud.
    You’re going to be amazing.
    :D

• abi's pov

Oh my gosh, thank you so much! You're tooo sweet. :)

• The Campbell's Kid

Awww! I’m completely speechless! Your such a sweet friend and an amazing person! Gosh... I’m gonna cry lol... You inspire me to write and your writing is so vivid and brilliant! Thank you so much for you kind words! <3 You make me so happy and proud to be a writer and I’m so happy to have seen your progress!