CreativeAngel

I love writing. Writing can express feelings in many different ways. We can share what we wish without speaking.
Also go follow Camlily she’s amazing!! <3

Practice makes Perfect.
If you aren't a good writer now, practice and you will be.
Mistakes will come and go but don't dwell on them too much.

A Cup of Inspiration

4
During the day, 
I can't write a word.
During the night,
I can write an essay.

During the day,
I can't think.
During the night,
All I do is think.

During the day,
I want to sleep.
During the night,
I want to write.

During the day,
I can't focus.
During the night,
I only focus.

During the day,
I have a pinch of inspiration.
During the night,
I have a cup of inspiration. 
Guess what? It's 1:00 am and i was suppose to be asleep an hour ago but no one knows that :)
I 'm having a writing spree and have some inspiration. I wrote an over 500 word english essay on someone's acceptance speech for the nobel peace prize and I don't know how I did it cuz man was that boring but I finished! I'll have someone check over it too. I even finished it in an hour and now I'm on here. I love night time. You all go to sleep now.
Sweet Dreams Writers zzz...

• April 3, 2020 - 12:09am (Now Viewing)

• CreativeAngel

Glad I'm not alone <3

• ElsaRee

I loved the concept! I am night-writer too!

• CreativeAngel

Write at night I could write a novel probably if I stayed up at night

• camlily

maybe i should try to write more at night too. also yes bring back Writers United!!

• CreativeAngel

You too! I'm gonna make attempts to revive Writers United :)

• Kaitlyn ❄

That's a great idea! I loved chatting, so great to see you again<3 Have an amazing weekend!

• CreativeAngel

I'm thinking of creating a writing group or have the "Writers United" one resurface out of nowhere. We'll see. It was great seeing you today. I look forward to many more memories :)

• Kaitlyn ❄

*chance

• Kaitlyn ❄

I agree we can definitely try to recreate what we had back then! I know! It's so sad that some of my favorite writers are gone and I didn't get a change to say goodbye. Thank you, I'm so glad you're here too <3 :D

• CreativeAngel

We can bring back the memories, there's still some of us left :)
    I like to believe not all had been lost
    I've been commenting on the goodbye posts but most of the writers left a year or two ago, they made a good impact but i couldn't say goodbye
    Thanks for staying, your a great friend :)

• Kaitlyn ❄

Awww that's so sweet of you to say and yes I totally agree! We had a really great group back then, it was pretty amazing! That would be great, so excited to see what you write too!

• CreativeAngel

OMG! Yes i still miss all those old times. I remember back in 8th grade when i first was introduced by camlily here. Luckily both of us keep coming back but many of the good members have left :(
    I'm glad there's still some good writers left (everyone has good writing but i mean in the sense the ones that were always motivating and on the dashboards and were popular, you fall in this category). Glad to see you here! I look forward to your pieces. Maybe i can take over the dashboard with my dolphins popping up every five seconds once again :)

• Kaitlyn ❄

<3 <3 <3 I've missed you! So happy that you like my writing so much! Love this piece!