Deep_Breaths

I AM
owner of ALL the books
a grand writer (I hope!)
really hungry
1/3 of the Three Musketeers
feeling poetic
in love with life
#christian
a ballerina <3

My Fave Books:
-The Hot Zone (by Richard Preston)
-The Giver (by Lois Lowry)
-Where the Forest Meets the Stars (by Glendy Vanderah)
-To All The Boys I've Loved Before Trilogy (by Jenny Han)
-The Fault in Our Stars (by John Green)
-Wilder Girls (by Rory Power)
-The School for Good and Evil series ( by Soman Chainani)
-ALL the Hunger Games (by Suzanne Collins)

Writing Streak (1-2)

1
New and Improved (wait for it...) RECLINER!!!

Every Tuesday and Thursday, Ella goes to visit her real dad. Today he's got a new chair which caused a tiny bit of drama. Let's go to Ella for her perspective...
    "Well, it all started when I woke up, I went downstairs to eat something and saw the new chair! It was ginormous! Now, here's the thing; before we got the new chair we had another one. And it was always 'my chair', so when we got a new one, it was mine too. 
    "I guess my sister was jealous, because she was screaming and yelling at me to, and I quote, 'Get up! It's mine! You can go sit on the couch!' I was a little rattled by this. My sister usually doesn't care about the chair, but as soon as I want to sit there, she's got to come and make me move.
    "I might sound annoying by saying but, my sister is a royal PAIN. After my dad pursued her to sit on the couch, I was free to sit on the chair. And can I just say... oh my gosh, it's was amazing! Overall, it was a pretty boring day, but that's OK with me."

• Deep_Breaths

Yaaaay!!! I'm going to riiight after I finish my entry for your contest!

• abi's pov

lol, this is great! Also yes, totally. Please write the story off of that lil' poem blurb I did. I would read the actual hecc out of that! :)