hi i'm jackson ;)

look alive, sunshine
christian and queer
"It simply isn't a story worth telling if there aren't dragons" -JRRTolkien
genderfluid
slytherin
ENFP

Hope y’all are having a good day!

there once was a girl

8
once upon a time, there was a girl.
this girl loved fiercely and with all her heart. someone once told her someday she’d find a special kind of love, and ever since then, she’s been looking for it.
she ended up having her life turned upside down, and coming to a place of changes was harder than she thought.
once she was there, she met somebody.
one girl.
nothing special, just a very pretty girl who listened to her.
she made her her friend, and thought maybe this is the Love.
she met another girl, a girl who was happy and kind. then a boy who laughed with his whole self. then a girl who stood above all else but never looked down upon. then a girl who looked at others as prettier than she. then a girl who looked small but was a lion inside. then a boy who she thought should always smile. then someone who thought they didn’t deserve her love. [just for clarifications sake, I mean the friend thought that THEY THEMSELF didn’t deserve love, not that they thought OTHERS didn’t deserve it]
she met so many people, and each one she met: is this the Love?
but no matter how much she loved them all, loved them with all of her heart and soul, she didn’t think any of them made her feel a certain way.
even the people she briefly thought she loved; it was never there.

it was only until she left the place of changes that she began to think maybe this is the way it should stay.
maybe I don’t want that Love. 
maybe I don’t need it.

And she didn’t.

Hey all! This is Jackson, coming out to y’all as asexual/ace! Also a tribute to some of my awesome friends! Who I hope understand! And also I hope people know that the “A” in LGBTQIA stands for ASEXUAL and not ALLY. :) have an amazing day/week/year/life!

1

• Tushar Mandhan

I hope I'm the first one to congratulate! You are among must reads twice in a row now. I need a hat-trick now!

• Halopoet

Hey irrelevant but please do a q/a. It is a request

• .amelia.

Great piece! Could totally relate to the girl. And, I'm glad you're coming out at ace :)

• Tushar Mandhan

The piece is amazing!!! And then I read the footnotes. Of course, I knew it didn't mean Ally. XD What a creative way!!

• melancholyviolets

yay!!!! (also this is my account, i just didn't want to give it away on the gc)