haytassia

Hi, My name Tassia Hay.
17 years old
Writer/Photographer/Artist
"You don’t start out writing good stuff. You start out writing crap and thinking it’s good stuff, and then gradually you get better at it."
-Octavia E. Butler

Writing Streak Week 1 Day 1

2
The impossible has been done!
March 30th, 2020 @ 9:42am

My room is messy like 90% of the time. It's not like one of those messy where you can find anything or can't see the floor. More the kind of messy where there is piles of thing on my desk and bookshelves is had books not put where they should be messy. The kind of messy parents calls a pig house. Even tho it's cleaner than their room. Well, that is the kind of messy I am talking about, I knew where everything was but my mom said otherwise. I was always told to clean it but I never did till now. It feels to clean and now I can find anything even tho it should be easy to now it clean. Funny right? Well, I guess I learn from this whole cleaning up my desk and bookshelves that my brain does not work to remember where things are if it's clean, to the eye. This must be because I am so used to my messy clean messes. So anyway wish me luck on finding that book I was reading and m drawing supplies I was using. 

P.S- never doing that again. I like my messy clean mess because I can find things.