Deep_Breaths

I AM
owner of ALL the books
a grand writer (I hope!)
really hungry
1/3 of the Three Musketeers
feeling poetic
in love with life
#christian
a ballerina <3

My Fave Books:
-The Hot Zone (by Richard Preston)
-The Giver (by Lois Lowry)
-Where the Forest Meets the Stars (by Glendy Vanderah)
-To All The Boys I've Loved Before Trilogy (by Jenny Han)
-The Fault in Our Stars (by John Green)
-Wilder Girls (by Rory Power)
-The School for Good and Evil series ( by Soman Chainani)
-ALL the Hunger Games (by Suzanne Collins)

The Glass Room (#42dreams)

2
    We cower in the corner, not that it does any good. We feel His eyes follow our every move. We're in the Glass Room. I swallow the scream that has been crawling up my throat. I hear Grace and Addison breathing sharply behind me.
    Grace has begun to cry, Addison is pressing her eyelids closed. I clench my jaw closed so the whimpers I feel myself making don't escape.
    We call the man Him or He because he doesn't seem to have a name. I feel His eyes burning on my skin. Tears bite at my eyelids and when the tears begin to sting I blink and they roll down my pale cheeks. 
    I turn around to comfort Grace, who's crying I don't hear anymore. My heart pounds in my ears when I see, or what I don't see. 
    Grace and Addison were gone. I fail to contain my surprise and feel the scream before I hear it. He is watching me. He smiles and the Glass Room breaks. 

Results are out! https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/166676/version/327177

Ooh, I got chills from this! I immediately got sucked into your short but very effective piece.