agustdv

United Arab Emirates

[ a f r a h ]

far too nonchalant about things i should probably care about

reviews pLeAsE. reviews without anything constructive are honestly a waste of your time, more than anything. be harsh or whatever when you critique me, but please do.

as for comments, they help a lot lol so if you drop a few, it would be highly appreciated.

elena

10

i loved you/ charcoal eyes/ my lolita/ my muse/ i loved you even/ when your lungs/ annihilated/ every inch/ of our/ desecrated destinies/ i loved you/ as moths love/ the sensual scents/ of midsummer/ moonlights/ your tomb/ calls out to/ me/ tears sticking/ to my tongue/ numb skulls/ sullied gravestones/ i cannot live/ with/ out/ you/

they say/ rotten flesh/ smells/ like/ civilizations burning/ all the world/ turned inside out/ hailstorms of boulders/ pompeii/ but you/ my love/ are an effigy/ of the nothingness/ of tulip fields/ dancing sunlight/ and you/ a concoction of/ skin/ silk/ wax/ glass eyes/ just half of what/ you used to be/ but i still loved you/ in sickness and in health/ till death do us part/ 

/ and you are dead / 

old carl tanzler loved elena so much he lived with her corpse. its sad and horrifying, and mostly, insane. necrophilia. 

1

• the contrarian

This sounds like such an interesting and depressing story. (Who let you play with my emotions like this?) Thank you for sharing this.