Nopenoonehere

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hi, I'm just a kid in seventh grade who wants to grow up slower.

Joined Originally: April 6 2019
Joined With This Account: January 24 2020

Edit:
Probably left the site :')

No Better

1
A girl sat in her room quietly. She laid in bed, listening to her once-friend cry. She felt sad, cold in fact, not comforting her, but her heart held no remorse for the sobbing person. She had heard the whole conversation why her friend was crying; she had a simple three minute scolding about cold sores due to touching her mouth. Truth to be told it was not the first. It was simply dramatic in her eyes, it wasn't even that bad. Besides, she thought, no one had ever given a shoulder when she needed it- Why should she do it >again< now? She knew no one was ever thankful when she tried to help anyway. She knew it was wrong, not doing anything when something needs comfort, just because they didn't help you then doesn't mean you shouldn't help them right? Wrong. She had tried so many times-- Maybe too many times, but all she got was curses, scratches, and deep marks in her skin. Never an apology for it either. It worsened every time it eventually started to end with harsh arguments. Their trust melted away rapidly, and over the years she had become colder, her heart had hardened-Formed a shell. Now she continued to listen in bed, she closed her eyes and sighed deeply. She was a jerk. And she knew it, she and her friend, no matter what she said, were now the practically same. Cold, heartless, and lost from theirselves. 
I considered @haytassia 's review and tried to make it better, it has a few unnoticable changes, but I tried!

1

• Nopenoonehere

Thank you very much @CreativeAngel =)

• CreativeAngel

I like how in a few words you expressed so much emotion. Excellent piece! :)