Samina

Common girl with uncommon dreams.
Perspiration always turns to perfection.:-)

I hope you get spellbound in the magic of my words. I respect your precious comments and reviews. I like to review as well.
Coming up with something new.Please support.

Grandma,

4

The foremost thing that flashes over my mind regarding my grandma is her zealous and appealing nature. She has always nurtured my mind with goodness and inculcated the morals in us. Superficially she is of the average height of about 5 feet. Having an oval face within sunken eyes, cycloidal arched eyebrows, thick brown lashes. Her brown straightened hair, curly at the ends is beautiful enough to make anyone envy. Her forehead and whistle jawline reflects the age. The sallow colored skin adorned with pearly pink lips is a mesmerizing beauty. Talking about her smile, a glance of it recuperates all my problems. She is tender-hearted and enthusiastic. Not to forget she is equally talented with knowledge of multi-cuisine recipes. The most cherished is the Mango pickle. The irresistible aroma of it will definitely pull you towards it. Her unconditional love and sincere prayers are a treasure for a lifetime.
This is a vivid description of my grandma. This is an old piece of mine modified I read Grandma, you had promised me by Tushar Mandhan. Please go and check out his work (no doubt awesome work.).Thank you for inspiring me to modify this. :-)
Everyone stay safe...

• Raquel

Oh, this is such a sweet piece! I can definitely see how much you love your grandmother; it shines through your work here.

• Tushar Mandhan

Thanks a lot for mentioning me. I'm so glad. You too have done great job in describing your grandma. We pray that their souls rest in peace.