SparklingEmbers

Born an Ember
Growing a Flame
Now a Fire
Love to Write
Dream to Aspire

instagram: @king_of_creativity

PUBLISHED?? (ANNOUNCEMENT)

6
So a few months ago I started an instagram account for my writing, eventually, I had an idea for what I was going to do for 200 followers on instagram. I'm finally there-- so now,, 

I'm publishing an anthology of random snippets and such. 

So yeah it'll be super fun, there'll be literally all genres, so no matter what you like, It'll be in the book. This book will be published on Amazon in the next month or two--so yeah cant wait for that! 

Also, if you want me to feature your writing in my anthology (of course giving you all credit, whatever you want me to do) I'd be happy to feature your writing! Just post it on write the world and then comment the link to it so I can see it! If you do this please make sure it's all edited and its something that you're proud of. 

Also, I'm happy to take suggestions. If you want to suggest a genre or a prompt or anything for me to write in,, please go ahead in the comments!! 

Have a great day!
instagram: @king_of_creativity

• Fabiana250

Another question over here (I'm truly sorry) but how are you going to do with the credits and stuff like that? How does everything work?

• Fabiana250

And, sorry for so many questions, but I'm not an English native speaker, so they might be some mistakes in/on? my writing, so I was just wondering if you would be able to correct them once I send my piece. And another question is how do I tag my work so you notice it?

• Fabiana250

Ohh okay, thank you!! Till when can I post my piece of writing here?

• Fabiana250

I got a question, what do you actually mean with snippets? I would love to be on it, but I'm not quite sure what type of writing you are expecting to receive. It is a short story? Or just a fragment from a novel?

• lamonnaie

Oooh congratulations!! That sounds super cool!!!

• Lottifus

This is awesome, well done! I'd love for you to feature my work but of course you don't have to. The pieces I'm happy for you to feature are 'On Breathing' or 'Traitor for Wolves' or 'Wednesdays', which are all on my profile. I'd like to be credited as Lottie Armitage if you choose to do so but again, don't feel you have to. Also feel free to contact me about anything relating to self-publishing as I've been self-published in the past and I have experience with formatting, promotion, making connections with other publishers etc.

• write.r.die

See, you've just gotta wait a little sweets.

• OliviaGoldRose

Congratulations!! Hope it all works out for you :)

• V-Rose

It would be so amazing if you could feature my piece Forgive and Make The Enemy Mad.
    I hope to see the book on Amazon soon!