Glytch Montoya

I've been writing short stories and poems independently for a while now. In fact, whenever I get the chance, I work on my short stories, for which I use the word "short" VERY loosely. I'm looking forward to seeing your opinions!

Hello, and Goodbye?

5
    Heyoooo, everybody! Check it out, I still exist! Probably! Y'all remember me? 

I am so, so sorry I've been away for so long. There were extenuating circumstances that prevented me from being able to use the site. And now that those circumstances are over.... I think it may be time for me to move on anyway. 

Geez, I've been gone for almost two years now! So much has changed in that time.... I hardly recognize the person I was when I last wrote here.... 

Now, don't think I'm just giving up on my writing. Oh no, I'm not done. Far from it. I just don't think this site is the right place for me to share it anymore.... 
    I must say, though.... I've missed y'all. And I'll miss y'all again... but hey: at least I get to say goodbye, right? 

• CreativeAngel

NO I LOVE YOUR WRITING!
    but seriously i hope one day your writing will lead you to great places. Maybe one day all the wtw members can meet up and talk about the old times. Who knows?

• s a m

<3

• Kaitlyn ❄

Well you and I have been gone for almost the same amount of time!

• sw

ayyyy! i remember you! write free & good luck ! <3