Kaitlyn ❄

Seventeen
College student
ENFP/ENTP
I love farming
Luv my bestie Hadley

Please do this and encourage others to do the same! We all need to take a break and remember the good in the world!

Positivity Piece in Light of Everything Going On

8
Hi, everyone, it seems kind of like everything is about the coronavirus these days. And to be honest, it's a little depressing, I think we can all agree.

This virus is affecting millions and it's a little scary. The thing is though, everything has become about this. It's all over the Internet, Facebook, schools, television, and it's all my family can talk about. 

It's a big deal, I think we can all agree. But it's taking over our lives and not in a good way. I would like to ask for everyone to post a positivity piece here on Write the World. Write about a good thing in your life or in the world. Maybe write a poem or find an inspirational quote. I think it would be amazing if we could get as many people as possible to do this. Share some happiness!

If you choose to do this, please send me a link or the title of the piece in the comments section! I would love to read your piece! Encourage others to do this! Have an amazing day and please stay healthy<3

• Kaitlyn ❄

I agree @Charisse Marison!

• Charisse Marison

A good thing in the world right now is how we have all kind of joined together as a community. It's sad that it takes a pandemic like this one to show this, but everyone is being really supportive, especially to the healthcare workers.

• Kaitlyn ❄

I know! I've always really liked @Glytch Montoya

• CreativeAngel

Yes an amazing writer. I see Glytch Montoya in these comments and hopefully they will come back on here :)

• Kaitlyn ❄

I'll check it out @poetri

• poetri

I agree! Here's a lighter piece of mine. Hope ya like it :)

• Glytch Montoya

I've missed you too... I've missed all of you....

• Kaitlyn ❄

@Glytch Montoya, thank you! And of course I remember you!!!! I don't think I'll ever forget you! I've missed you:)

• Glytch Montoya

Wow. Such a great idea!
    Also, hey Kaitlyn! Do you remember me?