CatCrazy0430

"Shoot for the moon, for even if you miss, you will fall among the stars" - Anonymous

And that's what I do.

Your True Family

1
What will others say when you die?

A loaded, and depressing question, but one that can open the window to ones soul, and let the readers see what lies within.

So, let us open my window for a minute, and take a look.

My parents. Well, I doubt they would care. They might put on a sad face, say they are sad, but inside they are glad they don’t have to put up with me anymore.

My sister. She would be unhappy as well, but just because my parents would be to busy with funeral preparations to pay enough attention to her. Then she would be happy I was gone, happy the person who annoys her, happy the person she hits when I try to hug her is gone.

My Aunt and Uncle. Same as my parents. They believe all the bs my parents have told them about me, about how I am a monster. In all truth, I’m just not the kid they wanted. Not the perfect daughter.

My only remaining family, my cousins, and my other aunt. They most likely would not have any reaction at all. I have not even met them for more than 5 minutes at a time.

My friends. They would care. They would mourn. They would feel. When everyone else in my life would not.

This is why I hate the fact that so many people say, that because you are related by blood, your relatives are your family.

The title of Family, has to be earned, not just given unconditionally.

And that is why my friends have become.

Family.

It’s the family you choose, not the ones you were born with.

The family I never really had growing up.

And in the end, that’s all that matters.

Your true family.