mason wong

Hey guys! I am Mason a young writer. Please like my pieces and also followed by clicking the following button, please. Please understand that my grammar is a bit off. So, if you see any mistakes you could comment to tell where I mess up.

Please join!!!!!!

March to June Non- fiction/ fiction competition Need more entries!!! Please join by June 18th

1
   If you have read my writing for a long time, you will know that I love non-fiction. This is the reason why I am hosting this competition. There will be 4 prompts for this competition.

Prompt 1: An informative essay on World War 2
   I personally love history. My favorite, though, is world war 2. So, I am requesting an informational essay on world war 2. Please use the Wikipedia format. If you did not use the Wikipedia format, you would be disqualified and unable to renter. However, don't just copy Wikipedia, do research write one on your own that follows Wikipedia format.
Sample: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II

Prompt 2: An argumentative essay on do video games cause violent behavior.
   This topic has been debated for a long time. But, I want to know how do you guys feel about this topic. So, write an argumentative essay about this topic.
Sample: https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/free_writing/138626

Prompt 3: An argumentative essay on should we outlaw the death penalty in the U.S
   The death penalty has been another topic that has been debated for a long time. Write an argumentive essay on the should the death penalty be outlawed in the U.S and why.

Prompt 4: An Informative essay on Brown V.S Board of Education
   Write an informative essay on the brown v.s broad of education. The background, process, outcome, etc... Remember to follow the Wikipedia format. 
Sample: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_v._Board_of_Education

Rules for this competition:
No swear word: No swear words will be allowed. Any seen will cause that writer to be disqualified and unable to renter.
No late entry accepted: All pieces must be turned in by April 8th,2020.
Word Limit: At least 600 words.
List source used: Leave the link for the website that you used, the name for a book.
Only one entry per writer: Only one piece will be accepted.
Previously written will be accepted.

Prizes: It will be the same for all the prompts in this competition.
‚Äč1st place: 16 peer review of your choice,16 likes of my favorite, shoutout for 4 months.
2nd Place: 14 peer review of your choice, 14 likes of my choice, shoutout for 3 months.
3rd Place: 12 peer review of your choice, 12 likes of my favorite, shout out for 2 months.
The top 3 pieces with the highest points will be 1st, 2nd, 3rd.

Grading Guidelines:
Grammar: I am not good at grammar, so I will use Grammarly.
5 points for grammar with no mistakes
4 points for grammar with few mistakes 
3 points for grammar with 5 or more mistakes
2 points for grammar with 20 or more mistakes
1 point for grammar with 30 or more mistakes
0 point for grammar with 45 or more errors.

Structure:
3 points for excellent structure
2 points for moderate structure
1 point for the lousy structure
0 point for the awful structure

Formality:
3 points for extremely formal
2 points for moderate formal
1 point for little formal
0 point for no precise word at all

Content:
2 points for exceptionally well written or interesting
1 point for moderate
0 point for boring pieces

I will add all the points for each piece, and the top 3 will be my winner!!!!

For formality, I will use the Grammarly readability score. I will set it as knowledgeable, formal.

Results will be released on April 18th,2020 I will notify the winner and people who didn't win in the comment section fo their pieces. Also, I will publish a result page on April 18th,2020.
If you want to enter, leave the link of your piece in the comment section. Also, any question, please leave in the comment section as well.
IMPORTANT: YOU ARE ALLOWED TO REWRITE AND RENTER THE SAME PIECE IF YOU WANT. bUT IT MUST BE BEFORE April 8th,2020. I RECOMMEND CHECKING AGAINST MY RULES AND GRADING RUBRIC TO SEE BEFORE SUMMITING. EXCEPTION, IF DISQUALIFIED, IT CANNOT BE RENDERED. IF DISQUALIFIED I WILL LEAVE COMMENT UNDER THE PIECE STATING IT HAS BEEN DISQUALIFIED.
Good luck!!!!!

Please join!!!!