Deleted User

EEK! I can't believe we did it!

100 Beautiful Amazing Special Blessed Followers! | #100 Contest!

16
Hello everyone! In celebration of 100 followers, I'm posting this contest here and now. Don't you have another account Foxy? Why are you posting another competition here? Actually, I'm a little stuck on writers block and that's causing me problems. Here's the dealio. I've done all of these prompts I'm about to give to you guys. A few of you have already seen and done these prompts, but I thought it'd be cool if I could see them. Without further ado, check out the people linked below, and then start submitting your pieces!

rosemarywisdom
ajamwal
Gabriel Ziemba
ABitOfANerd
Jilly17bean
Samina
hi i'm jackson ;)
Artburger
ava09
AJ - Izzy
TheOriginalElizaâ„¢
buddingauthor
Charisse Marison
goldenmel
Bookworm101
-Ender-
Dubhessa
parachutes_the_idiot
RedWriter
Drishti Bhatia
lianhabanana!
SherlockRlz
Cornstark
and-peggy
Mary Wall
Aurelia.Valus
Julia ♬
Heaven Fletcher
Writers of the World
aditi
Maryam Q
Victoria Martin
Aspiring Author
V-Rose
Elizabeth Schneider
clos
elani@sun4
JakeFrommStateFarm
Jennifer Schaefer
Twilight
Sabine of the Galaxy
thelostprince
Quille
RubyRedDreams
HelpMe512
Fernweh
Maryam
Kaitlyn Reese
K.L. Rose
amohn04
Kepler
astrorbit__04
eyy bby
fooshissecretlyacat_
AzaBrave
AmberFlame
Anajou772
Siren
sci-Fi
caityege
Her_Days
Boris Ruting
.amelia.
CrazyNinjaKid
ElenaC
Joey M.
Upsidownpenguin
~DreamerGirlLostInAColorlessWorld~
Bear<3
A Rose
soapsoup
Briala Smith
fatpanda
Nighty Gamer
tragicbirthday
SoulStone
WordsSpeakLouder
ReaganMarie2024
AminahMcBina
Shining_Star
INVISIBL3
Queencey
Foxy 2.0
heyitskaileyyy
bandito06
Writing4Life
poetri
Eleanor M
Meeny
Pavithra C.P
Anne Blackwood
V4Vendetta
mason wong
cherriedee
Unamor_Unavida
Miap43
WishfulKittyKat1
writersblockstinks
cheerycherryberry
Mic pumpkins

________________
Prompt One: Every time a person's heart breaks, a piece of the world breaks too. Whether it's a crack in the sidewalk, or a chip in the pavement, the world falls apart as we do. Write me the story of the grand canyon.

This was my favorite of the prompts. It was such a unique idea I just HAD to share with you guys. Make it interesting, and make it quirky! Maybe it's a forbidden love story? Or perhaps it was a one-sided love? Anything you want!
________________
Prompt Two: Make a short story with any of my characters! If you go for the "It was you all Along" series, I want a short story on who you think is lying! (I'm so excited for this one!) 

Believe it or not, I have made different stories with these characters. Especially Neo and Clover. (Specifically their childhood) Spice it up a little! Give me some of that drama and even more of those juicy secrets hidden underneath. Heh... Maybe one of your ideas might make it into the story....
________________
Prompt Three: Twin Telepathy. When something happens to one twin, the other twin can feel it. Tell me what their lives are like as they go their separate ways.

This one can either be really sad, or really happy. There have been some that one twin was doing really well, and the other turned into a lab rat. Others are that they help each other out with everything because they practically know everything about each other.
________________

I know.. these prompt aren't as good as the last ones y'all did. For that, I am sorry. Here's how to submit a piece:

Comment the link, prompt #, and proudly state which follower you are if you're following me (Follower #78! Follower #43! Etc.!)!

When you publish the piece, please put #100 in the title.

Final submissions: April 28, 2020
Winners Announced: May 1, 2020

You can submit for two of the prompts! 

Prizes for the winners: 1st = 5 reviews of their choice and four likes of my choice.
                                   2nd = 3 reviews of their choice and two likes of my choice
There will be two winners per prompt.

Best of luck, and happy writing!

-Foxy
I love everyone of you guys so very much! You have all shown me so much support in all the hard times. I only hope I can be there for you. Comment down below the link(s) to your piece(s). Feel free to tell me what you want more of, and I'll see what I can do! 

Have an amazing day, the best of luck in your everyday writing, and I'm praying none of you guys get sick! Mwah! <3

• deep_breaths

Prompt one, I'm gonna link it here once it's done!

• jun lei

writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/155894/version/304656 <3 ;)

• Dmoral

prompt #3

• Tushar Mandhan

Thanks a lot for organising the contest and congrats!!
    Here's my entry for prompt 1-https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/155003/version/302765

P.S.- It was such an interesting prompt!

Sorry 'bout that lol... I don't know anything about anything XD

• Dmoral

okay so i'm pretty sure telepathy is just sharing or communicating with thoughts between people. feeling someone else's pain is synesthesia (i think it's called), but they're actually different things/concepts. but its whatever i suppose

• CrazyNinjaKid

entry for prompt 1. intend to enter prompt 3 as well

my bad, must've misread the dates

• Princess Maria

No word limit!!! Great, I am totally submitting!

• Princess Maria

Oh, and by the way I love your "It Was You all Along" series. So good! I'm voting for Neo, personally.

• Princess Maria

Question: what is the word limit?

Replying: I'm so happy that you liked my poem! I was hoping you wouldn't think I absolutely bludgeoned your beautiful character. XD

entry for prompt 2:

congratulations! this is an amazing achievement, especially for someone of your age. i'll try to get something in for your contest, but a week really isn't a lot of time. could i suggest and extension so you get more entries?

I'm super intrigued by these prompts! I'm such a poet, but I might try one of them anyway. Could I maybe do a heartbreak poem about the formation of the Grand Canyon for prompt 1, or a poem from the perspective of one of your characters for Prompt 2, or a poem about being a twin with telepathy for Prompt 3 (I am actually a twin btw)? I totally understand if you only want prose, though. Follower #91!