A Certain Type of Decisive

Just your unfriendly neighborhood disaster, bringing you bi-weekly updates from the bottom of my own shoe!

A baker's dozen notes, including both ends, might just cause you physical pain. Depends how reliant on perfection you are.

Chromatic Charisma

8
The only way to tell the void from the stars is to kill them both and see who changes
I know I should apologize
I’m not sorry, 
But any good man knows the monetary value of diplomacy
Maybe I’ll run away and sell my life to someone craving connection
Rent out my my existence to someone who wants a family
The only way to tell a lonely man from anything is stop them all and see who sighs
‘Cause after all, 
A poet’s just a stripper of the heart

1

I was in a phase where I threatened to eat people. It still happens occasionally, but back then it was excessive XD.

I just found this again and read my comments and I am DYING oh my gremlin that's hilarious

i want to tattoo this poem on my forehead so everyone knows how much i Yearn TM but also thinks i’m cool. amazing piece

• mia_:)

Ack! The first and last lines are my favorites, but this whole piece is like an apple pie (because that's the best kind, in my opinion): rich, amazing, and like too good to exist! NEVER STOP WRITING! EVER!!!!

• Loser

The last line is fabulous. I can see it as a "famous author quote" in a century that people will paint on their walls.

• A Certain Type of Decisive

Ah shucks, lady, I'm blushin'

Like if you could stop being perfect that'd be great (but actually DON'T STOP or I will EAT you)

This is AMAZING. I am running out of synonyms for stunning and it's you're fault. My favorite parts are "kill them both and see who changes" and "stop them all and see who sighs".

• Tushar Mandhan

'A poet just a stripper of heart' what a line! So true.