BlueWriter

Joined June 18th, 2017
Youtube & Netflix? Yes.
Biggest foodie to walk earth <3
Take your time with living :)

GOOD LUCK <3 PEACH OUT

MY COMPETITION; Your Story; Inspired By: Raquel <3

3
    HELLO EVERYONE! School's not killed me yet! I am here with my second competition! I don't really count the first one because at that time I never thought about the PRIZES. WHO FORGETS THE FLIPPING PRIZES?!

Currently for me it is 1:13 PM, and I just woke up. Don't judge me. But as soon as I woke up I logged on here and I saw a lot of people, (2 people), liked my piece I wrote the other day titled "What's Your Story?". I got inspired to write this story because of a song. Anyways, I'm pretty sure all of you have heard of the amazing person Raquel on here! They made the comment on that piece that said, "Beautiful quote. I could see it being a prompt for a competition, if you wanted." Um, yes!!! I don't know why I haven't thought about doing a competition, I guess it's just laziness. But okay, here is your prompt!

Prompt 1-1:

What's Your Story?
My challenge to you all is to create a coming of age type story either based from a personal experience, or you could make a fictional character have a story! What I am looking to see in this piece is the following;
-A moment where a character realizes something new that maybe wasn't easy to understand in the first place, or maybe they have never thought about something like this before, until ___ happened 
-How the rest of the characters life is shaped out based on this experience
-Who else this effects, based on what happened (all up to you!)

Due Date: 02/29/20

Prizes:

First Place: 10 reviews of the winners choice, 15 likes on pieces of their choice, and 1 comment on each of those 15 pieces.

Second Place: 5 Reviews of the winners choice, 10 likes on pieces of their choice, and 1 comment on each of those 10 pieces.

Third Place: 2 Reviews of the winners choice, 5 likes on their pieces, and 1 comment on each of those 5 pieces.

I am so excited and I think I will have a really hard time trying to decide who the winner is! I love all of you, thanks Raquel for giving me the idea to do a competition, and I can't wait to read you all's pieces. I don't know how other's do it, but once you have finished writing and you are ready to submit, title the piece "BlueWriter- Your Story" so I can find it easy and be sure not to leave any entries out. Thanks for reading, and I will see you all soon!

Check out @Raquel 's pieces to become inspired, yourself!! <3 Have a good day!

man do I want some hot wings....

• Tushar Mandhan

Until now, I've written 2 coming-of-age stories but both have been taken down. o, I'm left with this one, hope it'll work-

• BlueWriter

no pressure! thanks for joining!! :D

• .amelia.

definitely joining! no guarantee, I'll make it by the due date though :p

• BlueWriter

if you have any questions, pls comment them here and I'll respond fast1!