Space star widescreen hd wallpaper desktop high resolution forkyu star desktop wallpaper nursery for walls border uk download bedroom iphone android wallpapers free

Drew

Hello! I'm Drew, an average socially awkward, bibliophilic, and antisocial teen that loves to write... so..... yeah :)

Footprints

PROMPT: Walking

0

The way people walk is almost a complete description of who they are, what they've been through, what they carry. A teen, dressed in black, slouches, walks slowly, head down. They barely sway side to side, they stay on a straight path, trying to blend in with the crowd. Burdened with the troubles they've been tasked with carrying, the names they've been chained down with. The 8th grade girl in the light yellow flower dress, smiling, waving at strangers, bobbing up and down, swaying all around, as if nothing can stop her. She is free, burdened with nothing but being herself. Without the troubles, she is allowed to move around, letting her sway and skip. The teen that smiles. They smile, laugh, bring others up. But when they walk they sway a little, but they seem constricted, as if there is an invisible rope, slowly drawing their limbs to their body. They are the ones that are burdened with keeping everyone happy, when that task itself is heavier than what they can carry, an anchor slowly pulling them to the seafloor. The way people walk is almost a complete description of who they are, what they've been through, what they carry. And everybody walks differently.