FantasyWriter

i like many shows and in very many fandoms i am the girl that will sing my heart out if no one hears... i am the girl that moved from Kansas i'm the girl that wants to be author and never lose hope....

hey i haven't wrote a piece in a while so i wanted to show everyone that im still here hiding in the shadows waiting for a time to show my ideas to the world again "jk i just had writers block but still yay im back".......also thank the heavens people have stop calling me felicia ......ALLONS Y!

FantasyWriter

0
why did i choose the name fantasy writer over everything i could have named myself on this site?
the obvious answer could be that i love both fantasy and writer 
or that i named myself over a OC that i made a long time ago for mlp
i could name myself my real name to not be hidden in the dark francesca
or i could have chosen my favorite characters like erza scarlet the doctor or even fluttershy
or go on a random generator site to pick my name but no i chose this name
because this name will always be apart of me and represent the author/writer side of me that barely anyone notices or sees at school this is my place where i come down from a fight where i cry when my heart gets broken where i go crazy trying to solve life or problems that i have or hell a few times i was brave enough to even WRITE about crushes 
you may never know the reason why i choose this name but their is no way i am changing it
even if i don't change the username does not mean i will not change my thoughts i have on the world 
but really all those great writers out there... write the world 

1