melancholyviolets

formerly sc3n3-b3an
a place to express feelings
not here to fight about politics, just to write

Finding names is fun

I Provide Name Ideas!!! =D

2
Hey peoples of WTW, if you are in need of a name for a character, species, place, etc. I can help suggest one! I like finding meaningful names, so, if you are in need of a name, put a description of the thing that needs to be named down in the comments section, along with category and type of name, and I will provide one as soon as I can. (Note that I may not be able to respond immediately due to different time zones/school/sleeping, bcuz I have a life outside of WTW obz) 

Categories:
Character (Specify whether human or animal)
Place 
Object
Species
Clan/Tribe/Group
Misc.

Types:
Realistic
Fantasy 
Sci-fi

If there are any traditional naming customs in the universe that it takes place in, please make note of this.
Thx!!! 

• HelpMe512

Okay thanks! I think some of those will fit perfectly!

• melancholyviolets

Minor Character Names
    Camellia
    Alder
    Tanaquil
    Valerian
    Ulesi
    Sidra
    Violet
    Terra
    Sage
    Alastrina
    Village Names
    Anselm - means divine protection
    Ancatha- Means thorn or prickle
    Pomona - Means apple, could be used for a character that is sweet (or sour, depends on your interpretation of apple)
    Nerissa - means sea or ocean
    Tancred - means thoughtful
    Swithun - Means quick and strong
    Linnet - Means "flaxen haired"

I hope this can help =)

• HelpMe512

Could you provide some names for my new story "A Crown of Flowers" please? I need some names for minor characters and side characters. Also I'd love some village names too! The first chapter is published on my account if you want to see it.

They are warrior elves (fantasy type) so I need some fantasy names. There's no naming customs but many names are centered around nature. Really, just names that sound cool will work. The Village names should have some sort of meaning, but cool sounding fantasy names will work.
    Thanks!