sci-Fi

Black and LGBTQ+ Lives Matter
Feminist

~pink~purple~blue~
Aries INFP-A
Fangirl ;D

irl bsf and WTW twins with that one rat from ratatoullie
go say hi to my library buddies mirkat BirdOfPrey SunV paperback writer and lochnessie!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 160!!! <3

PLEASE give book recs in comments!

Currently dating Percy Jackson ;)

my CA buddies! mindfruit, seaomlette, therisingwriter, Tula.S, and mooncake

Fantasy Facts about Fi: Gryffindor Hunter of Artemis Downworld-Warlock Daughter of Apollo Dauntless Sandwing District 7

Plz talk to me about: Hamilton, politics, Greco-Roman Myths, the Riordanverse, Marvel, Harry Potter, music, fictional ships, & stupid netflix not renewing shows

Percabeth Solangelo Fierrochase Sizzy Jily Malec Snowbaz Hinny Spierfield Sukka Firstprince Shirbert

ok I'll stop talking about myself now ;-;

Her: #LGBTQPersonal

5
When I see her, all she does is smile and wave. I smile and wave back, and it kills me every time.

I met her years ago, but I only really Met her recently. All we did was talk, but afterward I felt as though my heart might explode.

I once saw her crying, sitting alone in a bathroom stall. When she came out, her eyes bloodshot and her nose crimson, she said she was okay when I asked. This was after I Met her, so naturally I had butterflies rioting in my stomach and words clogged in my throat. All I wanted was to make her feel just a little bit better, help her forget whatever was making her mascara run. But I couldn't. So she left that restroom with her long, dark eyelashes still sparkling with tears.

Another time I saw her laughing like she could never stop. She was slapping the table; other people in the room were shooting her astonished looks, wondering why she wouldn't be quiet like everyone else. All I really noticed was her slightly-crooked canine, visible from feet away because of how happy she was. And the fact that she didn't care that other people wanted her to be quiet made her even more perfect.

I love this girl. I love everything about her. I love how she's always wearing flannel and has too many piercings. I love how her short hair is always messy and her hands are stained and blotted with ink from her art. I love how she's always laughing and how her eyes twinkle and how her nose flares slightly when she smiles. I love how she thinks, her imagination, and how unique she is from the other mundane humans on this planet.

I shouldn't love her. It's not natural. It's not biological. It's not history.

But I do, because we aren't history.

We are the future, and the world just has to accept that.
Word count: 326
Really hope you like it! This was a little out of the box (or closet) for me. I don't write about feelings often.

• that one rat from ratatouille

okay this is deep. especially the end. and it is true. we are the future. we are not going to carry on the bad things from the past and live that way. we are changed

• sci-Fi

@batman_is_a_cracker
    WOW thanks! I've read the outsiders (for school) and ikr its amazing. I'm definitely gonna read all of these... its not like I have anything else to do. Also- sorry I'm not allowed to get anyone's contact info from online, but thanks, wish I could!

• batman_is_a_cracker

You asked for book suggestions:
    Carry On by Rainbow Rowell. A book about gay mages.
    Wayward Son by Rainbow Rowell. It's sequel.
    Blankets by Craig Thomson. I personally think everyone should read this book because it's a masterpiece. It's also a graphic novel if you're into that kinda thing.
    The Outsiders by S. E. Hinton. I know everyone has to read it for school and the grammar mistakes are horrendous but it's really worth your time. This book rocked my world.
    Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz. This book is LGBT and inspiring. It really helped me through some dark times, it opened my eyes to a lot of things I was refusing to see.
    Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi. Looooong but it pays off, you don't wanna miss a thing with this one. It's magical. (Meaning, there's magic. Like, it's a fantasy novel.)
    That's all for now. I hope you read some of them. I really liked your piece (especially with how relatable it was) and I can't way to see more from you. If you have any questions or just wanna talk, let me know and I'll give you my email!

• sci-Fi

Thank you so much! And even if it's personal, I would still love a peer review.

• Chaseoceans

This is honestly a beautiful piece of work. I would peer review but since its personal there's not much one can do to edit or change it. I feel you did amazing. After all, these are your own feelings and emotions and I feel that you portrayed them quite well. I really enjoyed reading it.