FantasyWriter

i like many shows and in very many fandoms i am the girl that will sing my heart out if no one hears... i am the girl that moved from Kansas i'm the girl that wants to be author and never lose hope....

.......i havent wrote on here for a while for a few reasons 1 i started up a deviantart account :D called ThatOneGirlInFandoms 2 i've been watching a million youtubers talk about pokemon sun and moon me obviously #teammoon #teamlitten :D 3 i just had a chorus concert and its the last week of school so im gonna be pretty busy or more so than usual 4 i can't get of my computer and 3ds i need to go outside oh gawd 5 my life is a train wreck so come at me i dare you

Life Sucks doesn't it

0
when you lose yourself in silly foolish things you feel like you fall deeper and deeper into a black abyss unable to reach out and save yourself from what's to come and then you change then your whole life feels like nothing for no reason at all maybe imaginations takes over and you can't tell the difference from dreaming and reality but yet you just keep on trying and trying and you fall deeper and deeper and you decide to finally tell .....and yet you can't find what you're looking for anymore so really life sucks doesn't it?