Sunlight

I obsessively dye my hair. I think it's because I love change. It's pink right now.

Someone once called me feral, and perhaps that is the best way to describe me. I'm pretty off the walls.

I hope you have a good day, drink some water.

Writing is like an escape, in a sense.

Reading is too.

I aim to create works that allow people an escape, or at least make them feel something.

i hate poetry, and other complaints nobody cares to hear.

6
i wrote this
so i could hate it
like i hate every poem
with their flowery words
and 'hidden' meanings
loved by all
except me
i despise you poetry
honestly, i wrote this in 30 seconds. i cant stand poetry, it's too short for my taste but it seems very popular on here. maybe i'm the weird one for not liking it.

• February 2, 2020 - 10:18am (Now Viewing)

• fatpanda

gosh i love the irony

• Sunlight

Thanks for the likes- honestly I'm laughing really hard because my passion project of a short story got zero attention and this got more attention in five minutes than it did in a week. Guess my actual work isn't as impressive.

• Fiadh

It's short and sweet and made me smile. No it's not weird, everyone has their own preferences.

• melancholyviolets

ha yeah same i only write it bcuz it's the only thing people will read on here

• Princess Maira

Literally, that is what I feel too. I'll write a poem occasionally if I feel too lazy to do a whole story or novel, but I am not a major fan of it.

• FizzyBaguette

Poetry is indeed very popular here. While poetry isn't something I'll dabble with often, I do enjoy some of the poems on the platform when done well. So no, you're not weird for not liking it. It's just a matter of personal preference.