weirdo

me around my parents: |
me around my friends: ~
(haha terrible joke)

likes:
marvel
supernatural
broadway
books
gods and goddesses
stars
oversized sweatshirts
girls
my friends
writing
pie

dislikes:
hatred

reviews that are only include praise aren’t reviews. so, if you don’t have any constructive criticism and just want to compliment me (which I greatly appreciate) please do so in the comment section.

don't just like. comment!

if you write me review, i'd be glad to return the favor. just tell me what piece and i'll review it!

insta: yet_another_weirdo
the prose: weirdo

"why am i not kissing a pretty girl rn this is homophobic smh” -me

we (i) fell in love in october

13

my soul longs for a girl that never fell and now i’m 
choking on autumn leaves, gripping onto your collar, 
bleeding and sweating tears; gods, i love the 
sweet alyssum blooming around your body,
always complimenting your silver skin; 
the garden of eden found a home in you;
cut my wrists with your flower stems,
goddess; turn my veins golden and my blood sacred;
let me sink into these leaves and fall
in october. 

• Dmoral13

your profile photo changed. i didn't even recognize you at first. gosh, you're like a whole new person now. i was so used to seeing loki, it's weird(o) now.

• Onion3102

i'd just like to say, you're writing has improved immensely- over the time you have been on this site, you're style has developed into a sophisticated one (something I think has been lost a little in everyday society) and i am just loving reading every piece! this, of course, is another amazing piece- you should be so very proud! of yourself!!

• babybluelamentations

yoooo i loveee this song(if that’s what you’re referencing in the title(I think you are)). girl in red??? love, love, love.
    this is portrayed so softly, and the imagery is so heavenly. this is such a beautiful sentiment to love. you’ve got me absolutely star struck with your writing, as per usual. amazing work <3

• Wicked!

Adjsnjebd this is so freaking beautiful!

don't question my bad grammar, i'm too busy being gay, tired, and overworked

so gay and i love it; analogies to do with autumn - life maturing - are the perfect setting for falling in love with a girl

• she’s-got-a-story

now i’m nostalgic for last autumn and a romance i’ve never had... it’s lovely :)))

• Joey M.

I think I'm too stupid to understand it ;-; But I reallllyy like it anyways XD Beautiful Piece!

• Upsidownpenguin

Stunning words as always, weirdo!