WtW's Fantasy League

I am a young writer, named AJ, and founder of WtW's Fantasy League. As a little girl, I always loved fantasy and there wasn't a designated club on WtW dedicated to fantasy. So, I created this club. Welcome to the Fantasy League!

est. 2019

Are you a Fantasy Writer, Reader or Reviewer, well, introducing the Fantasy League! This is a young writer founded club, here on WtW! Where we give opportunities to fellow writers, readers and reviewers like you!

Want to Learn more about the Fantasy League? https://bit.ly/2UkQuv8

Check out the Latest edition of the Fantasy League! https://bit.ly/37asIVs

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっBecome a fellow inkling today! ♡

Thanks for stopping by!

(੭ˊ͈ ꒵ˋ͈)⊃━☆゚.*。゚Calling all Fantasy Enthusiasts! | Welcome to WtW’s FANTASY LEAGUE!

26
Hello fellow WtW Members! Since late July 2019, I have been developing a Fantasy Writing Club and through tons of support from fellow inklings (members of the club) I started forming prompts, trivia and giving out shoutouts to the best pieces for the month. I wanted to make this an official group, however they are unavailable for young writers like me. Instead, I decided to create a separate account dedicated to this club, and so here it is! 

How the Club Works
Every month I will publish a series of fantasy prompts which may follow a certain theme. I will publish this the day before the month starts or the first day of the month. Along with prompts will also be Fantasy Trivia to test your knowledge on this fictional universe!

You will link your pieces in the comments and write the prompt you had chosen in the footnotes of your piece. You may submit more than one piece per prompt. Further instructions will be provided in the prompt pieces.

Answers to the trivia, shoutouts and honorable mentions will be addressed in separate pieces for clarity.
Throughout the months we will continue to spread the club throughout the WtW community and create a community of our own inklings. Later on through the year, we will have a big event, which I will not reveal much about, but will be open to all inklings and others.

How to Become an Inkling!
The first thing you can do is like or star this piece to show interest in the club and prompts, but not necessarily committing to the club. If you would like to join, first glance at these guidelines and make sure you can commit to it.
  • You should be fairly active on WtW. (You have to have written one piece on WtW).
  • You have to write for at least one of my prompts, within the 3 months you join.

If you are sure you want to commit, just hit the follow button, and boom! You are officially registered as a fellow inkling in the Fantasy League!

Please note that if you are already a member of the Fantasy League, by signing up with my personal account on WtW, you will automatically be registered as an inkling, just follow this account, so I have a list of members and can easily access your accounts.

After registering as an inkling, you will receive a 'confirmation comment' on your latest piece, stating "Welcome to the Fantasy League @...! ..."

What to do if You Can’t Commit
Even if you are not an official inkling of the club, you can definitely participate in our prompts and events, the only difference is you will not be notified, and I will give higher priority to the inklings.

• Boogie With Stu

Can't wait for February's prompts! I'm sorry I didn't here about the group right away, I haven't been on WtW for a few days :)

• Ollie?

Hooray for February prompts!

• WtW's Fantasy League

Yeah, I'll try to publish them by Feb. 7th.

• V-Rose

Question: So are you doing February prompts?

• V-Rose

I love the name "inkling". It just fits. And I'm so happy that this is an official group! Yay!

P.S.! I'm so VERY excited for this!

Yes! Knives Out was AMAZING!

nice pfp! i definitely approve; it's got this kind of magical realism feel to it. otherworldly, yet grounded in reality. just wanted to remind you to update your message from writer - some of the links appear to be missing. that's no good if you want it to be helpful! good luck with these endeavours; i've seen the fantasy league grow substantially since it's inception, and you should be very proud of your accomplishments.

• Upsidownpenguin

*excitement grows*

• .amelia.

Totally agreed!

• Princess Maria

I love how you use the word "inkling!" ; ).