Ollie?

↫ The occasionally absent-minded ↬

What do you think?

Unpopular Opinions

PROMPT: Your View

6
  1. Red is prettier than blue a shade of red shows more emotion that fifty thousand shades of blue ever could
  2. Tea is better than coffee
  3. Silver and Gold are overrated, try bronze. Even rose gold does the trick.
  4. Dark chocolate is the best chocolate
  5. Log cabins are beautiful, especially covered in snow
  6. Clouds over a sunrise/sunset suit me just fine
  7. Yellow is the best color, next up is dusky pink
  8. Having a favorite food is stupid, there's so many great foods out there, picking one is stupid.
  9. Foosball is a game of skill, not power
  10. Living without the internet wouldn't terrible, at least not for me

1

I absolutely love dark chocolate. It's pure chocolate, unlike white, which imo is glorified milk.

• mia_:)

Totally agree with @ava09! I'm a blue gal, but my fav color is yellow :) Also, all foods are delicious! And log cabins! Yesssss!

• ava09

I agree with most of them also, except I am also a blue gal :) Foosball is definitely a game of skill though and tea is SOOO much better then coffee. I do think silver is pretty though...and yes it's disrespectful to all the other foods to pick one. That's like picking a favorite book or a favorite child!

• V-Rose

I like all these opinions and agree with most of them. Especially the last one! But the first one... Sorry, I'm a blue lover. Though red shows a lot of emotion. That I agree with. But blue shows a lot, too. Sorry, I am a total blue lover. Oh, and Dark Chocolate IS THE BEST!!!!!! With that, I totally agree.