FantasyWriter

i like many shows and in very many fandoms i am the girl that will sing my heart out if no one hears... i am the girl that moved from Kansas i'm the girl that wants to be author and never lose hope....

i never looked at the just because photos in the library before today.... and i am annoyed that i didn't look at them sooner ...... to some people i would just like to say i'm sorry........ and thank you to the friends that stick by me in my tough times or i would've never be able to step out the darkness and return to the light again "damn it i'm playing to much kingdom hearts again XD"
also SEASON 9 DOCTOR WHO WAS.....ALLONS-Y until next time ;) allons-y sorry its just if you end it you have to end it with allons y cause allons y means goodbye you see.....oh wait.....thats one of my poems......ALLONS-Y XD

Just Because

0
you don't realize how much you can change in a school year until its hits you like a bullet ......

my whole way of thinking changed ........

all my anger all my vengeance every time i was ever annoyed or tick offed with someone dispersed

i felt sorry for how i acted for everything......

i felt like the worse person in the entire world....

i felt like such a stupid and foolish person

i wanted to change that day i wanted to bring my old self back i wanted to forgive ......
and forget....

i looked at the photos in the library of just because  i swear to god if i wasn't so good at hiding my expressions i would've burst into tears right then and there and continue all through the day crying because i felt so bad for everything i have ever did 
i know i thought my life sucks cause HDHD anxiety and trichotillomania  and i never notice when i really go too far

i still feel guilty for everything and i even feel regretful for some things 

its

just

harder

now

when you have no remorse left because because people called you felicia so any response you get from me will probably end up being rude unintentionally because i have been made fun of with that name .....there is a another reason but i just don't know the answer ......