rainandsonder

pfp from the album “castaways and cutouts” by the decemberists.

infp- enneagram 4w6- currently attempting to learn how to bake.

"i wish the world was flat like the old days/then i could travel just by folding a map," - death cab for cutie

lowercase is intentional.

300 followers!

9
i realize this is a little bit late, but recently i reached 300 followers, and i’m writing this piece to say that that’s absolutely wild, and thank you to all the people who have followed and supported my writing with comments, reviews, and likes. i know that i’ve taken a bit of a hiatus but i promise that i’m going to be back soon. so yeah, that’s all for now, and thank you so much to everyone that has taken the time to follow me over the years i’ve been on this website.

i know it's probably going to be a while until you come back again, but just in case, it'll be nice for you to get some extra likes while you're gone. (come back!!)
    january highlights are live, and you're in them!
    http://bit.ly/2uRBOcw

• PureHeart

Congratulations! You deserve 300+ followers for all your hard work and brilliant contributions you've made to WTW. Well done, I'm very proud!

congratulations! every follower is lucky to have read your fantastic work. take as long as you need; hiatuses are important for resting. creative juices don't flow 24/7.

• weirdo

yay congrats! you’re an amazing writer and deserve all the followers you can get

• r|A|i|N

congratulations! you deserve every follower.

• ajamwal

i can't believe i didn't follow you, i really thought i did when i followed @anha. weird. but wow, 300 followers is amazing! my favorite piece of yours was "it's called a vanity, but it's hard to be vain buried underneath all this." i can tell you put a lot of hard work in the details, as i had pointed out, the connotations were on spot, every detail was in place. i really admire how you don't write too often, but when you do, it is amazing!

!keep writing! ~ ajamwal