Writers of the World

Retired.
Love you all.
[Formerly ran by Dmoral & BurningMidnightOil]

To those who remember us,
Thanks for everything, are 2 years of activity were everything, it was truly amazing.

To those who don't know us,
You missed a heck of a couple of years, but I'm sure your time here will still be amazing. Perhaps one day we'll be back and active. Perhaps.

5 Ws of this Account

7
Who?
This account, [Writers of the World], is a User hosted account in which finds joy in helping other WTWians.This is not administration, so we don't go through your work, leave private comments, email, or flag you. No, we simply do all we can as fellow users. Which in a sense, is also a benefit. 

What?
Okay, so here's how we help/what we do: 
- Host monthly Must Reads, where anyone and everyone on WTW can nominate any piece (of the particular month we are accepting nominations for) for us to look over and review. After nominations have been submitted, we go through all of them, read, like, comment, and review the nominations, and then pick the ones we liked best and create on general 'highlights of the month' if you will, called the Must Reads.
- Every once in a while, we post prompts to help end writer's block or give you ideas
- Randomly scroll through the dashboard and like/comment on pieces that grab our attention or we think need more attention
- Review and comment/like on pieces our followers ask us to look at (when we can)
- Host contests every once in a while
- Create one big page featuring all the current user-hosted contest allowing you guys to keep up with all that's happening
-We are always open to helping people hosting contests with reviews. We've done it before and won't mind doing it again. So if you need help finishing reviews, just ask!

When? 
- You can be a follower at any time! Plus, we always follow back :)
- Our contests aren't regulated, but we hope to host at least 2 big contests a year
- We hold Must Reads every month

Where?
- Here on WTW
- Also, pay attention to our 'Message from Writer' box, because we constantly update it with links or news

Why?
- We find joy in helping out fellow writers
- Plus, everyone always has room for improvement
Only one person runs this account as of now, so I'm doing the best I can. Also, I have a separate account here on WTW so I bounce around between the two. My other account I use for my own personal writing, compared to this one I use to help. So sometimes if I'm not active here I'm more active on my personal account-I try to balance it out though.

• ReaganMarie2024

Ok, cool. I'll keep in contact

• ReaganMarie2024

I'm 14 on Saturday

• ReaganMarie2024

If you need help running this account I'm willing to help you

• Karen Umeora

This is a great idea!

• HelpMe512

I'm honestly surprised this account isn't administrative as it is very professional! It's cool to know a bit more about you, since I like your contests and Must Reads. :)