Minnie andy warhol

Ksenia

Laugh, learn and create. My life revolves around enjoying every second.

My style varies from debating some of the universes most mind-blowing questions to satire and humor. Occasionally food. I appreciate any feedback about both weaknesses and strengths! ( •⌄• ू )✧

If I Were to Know

The morning breeze sweeps through the trees, shaking the leaves fresh with dew as I take my usual morning walk along the busy streets of the city. I see people hurrying to and fro, murmuring apologies at strangers they bump into, though I'm not sure they really mean it. I stop in front of the big building near the station and look up. Though it doesn't seem very impressive on the outside, you can tell that the apartments are quite spacious and upscale. The old, yellow bricks are covered with ivy that crawls up through the levels and stops right under a window to the far right. Every morning, as I take my usual route, I look up and see the woman in the window, a tall, lean blond in her mid 30s. She is always sipping coffee around this time while standing near the window and looking out at the downtown park. She has a very thoughtful look in her eyes, maybe even a bit melancholic. I imagine she thinks about the time she broke it off with her lover of five years, when he hurled her coffee cups out the window while complaining that she was driving him nuts. Or maybe she is thinking about her sister, a sorrowful child thrown into the harsh stream of reality, battling her way to the top of the chain. I can think up many more things this stranger could be thinking of, but at the end of it all, it's none of my business. She'll never look down to meet my eyes and I'll never know what it's like to gaze into those melancholic eyes. With those thoughts, I leave my place under the window and dutifully resume my daily walk.