#fightligma

YEAHHH I GOTTA COUNT UP COUNT UP COUNT UP COUNT UP COUNT UP THESE RACKS I MADE TODAY IF YOU AINT TALKIN BOUT MONEY MAN GET OUT MY DANG FACE I GOT
CASH CASH CASH MEANS MONEY TO MY BAAANK IF YOU AINT GONNA DANCE FOR CASH LITTLE MAMA THEN YOU WILL NOT

Anything is good with me. I didn't proof so it's probably bad.

December Days

In December, you can forget everything before now. School is coming to an end and the holidays are right ahead. I always feel a certain feeling that I can never really explain when I realize that winter has snuck up on me again. A great quote that sums up my feelings of Christmas is "Have yourself a merry little Christmas. Let your heart be light. From now on your troubles will be out of sight." It really shows what the season is all about. It's about spreading joy and peace throughout family and friends. But December is not just about Christmas, it's about about the lights and the (occasional) snow and they family. I remember being just a little kid and always wondering what I was going to get that year.  As I've aged, I realized thats not the reason for the season.  December isn't about what you get but what you give. The look on someones face when they open a present and its from you is one of the best feelings in the world.  It doesn't matter if it was like 5 dollars, what matters is that you thought about them enough to at least try. One of my favorite christmases was just last year.  It was the first year I really went shopping for my family. Me and my sister loaded up in her car and got as many target gift cards as we could find (we never went to target so we had a lot pilled up from relatives of christmases long ago.) When we got there, we realized we had no idea what anyone wanted. That was the best part! we had no expectations on what they wanted so we guessed and had a great time doing it. Since my mom and dad are divorced, it was tough remembering what everyone was like on both sides. We called people and tried to figure something out but we ended up with one person that we had no idea what to get for him. We ended up just grabbing a pair of crazy slippers even though it didn't make since. What was even crazier than the slippers though, was him when we gave them to him. The look on his face and his hearty laugh made me feel all warm inside even though I didn't even think he liked them. Of course you cant talk about December without talking about snow. Living in Georgia, we don't really ever know whats gonna happen. It might be 70 degrees one day and snow the next. But when it does snow, you can kiss school goodbye. One time in elementary school, we got out for three day because of about 2 inches of snow. I remember sledding down hills with friends and jumping on snow-covered trampolines. It's too bad that people grow up so fast because I would anything to have that feeling again. Nowadays, snow just seems like a problem. It's like you lose the spirit in just a couple years. The change is so drastic that you might not even realize it until it snows that you don't care anymore. I just feel like December is a month that that lost its feeling over the years and I want it back.