FoxLilly106

Joined: August 27, 2019

13
Female
From the North-East
Artist, Writer, Speller, Singer
Play piano (Kinda lame IK)
Reader (Oh my hecc yes)
I speak a mild bit of Spanish too! <3

Hello Lovelies!

Yes, Past Memories was erased from this site, but I'm still planning on getting it published by the end of this year, and maybe into next year. Stay tuned.

Check out the #bemine(-) Contest:
https://writetheworld.com/groups
/1/shared/142904/version/278373

Make sure to look at the survey I posted:
https://writetheworld.com/groups
/1/shared/143145/version/278811

Like my writing? Go check out ajamwal's Fantasy League!

Dedication to: My friends and family who have supported my writing since day one. A huge thanks to everyone on WtW for getting me through the rough spots, and bringing a sense of hope. You have all been a big light in my life. Love you guys!

I Want To Apologize For My Apology | I'm Going To Tell You What Happened.

7
Hey guys. You might seem a little confused at the moment...

Because I have spinal issues, and extreme pain, I had to get a 504 plan. If you don't know what that is, it's basically the ability to get out of class and move, have a yoga ball for a chair, get a stand-up desk, or have any kind of cushion to comfort me a little. 

Along with disabilities comes a lot of negative feedback. Because I was in extreme pain, and kind of looked stupid when trying to solve the issues, people started mocking me, calling me names, and laughing at my in-capabilities. I was called a cripple, a kindergartner, selfish, ridiculous, ugly, disabled, stupid, unintelligent, liar, and so many more. Kids would point at me, and even some teachers would whisper to eat other about me when they thought I couldn't hear. 

It doesn't stop there. No. I came home, crying and feeling sick to my stomach. I needed a moment to myself, but upon seeing me cry, my mom forcefully tried to give me a hug. I started bawling, not wanting her near me 'cause I was a train wreck, and because she'd try to pry the living soul out of me if she could. 

I go upstairs to my destroyed bedroom, and flop onto the bed. I start to have a really bad mental breakdown, and feel miserable. I don't know what's right side up, or left side down. I feel completely worthless, and uncared for. Something inside me snapped and I decided I was going to cut myself off from the world. Upon further notice, I realized something. I hadn't been writing all that much in the past week, was struggling due to personal health issues, stress from tests, and the anxiety of being ridiculed. 

I'm SO sorry. I promise I'm never going to write anything like that again unless I'm for realz leaving. 

Love you guys for putting up with my awful moods.

Sorry...
Also note:
It's never okay to laugh at someone because they're in pain. Never do that.

• December 9, 2019 - 6:56am (Now Viewing)

• FoxLilly106

Thank you SOOOO much Aj.

• ajamwal

those people need to come back to reality, what the heck were they thinking to laugh at you! omg, i just can't believe it, they don't realize how much they take for granted! one day, you are gonna be in class and your teacher will be assigning new copies of novels for your literary curriculum and it will be gleaming "Past Memories," then all of the classmates will be gaping at you and making sure they saw the name right, then you'll smile, and they will be guilty and never say anything like that again.
    You're the best corn!!!!!
    ~aj

• FoxLilly106

OMG! Thank you both. ;U;

• DragonGirl54860

Thanks for writing this Corn. I can't really relate, but if you ever need a shoulder to cry on, I'm here.

• Eri_09

Don't you worry yourself off like that due to others and their opinions. Now, I am sure that saying this is easy but trust me, it's the only truth. The day you stop giving weight and value towards the opinions of others and chose to love yourself for who you are, even if you are blue or a wreck, you rise up to become your true self.
    Please, do love yourself at all times, both bright and dull, morning and night.
    Also, take care of yourself, both physically and mentally. Give proper rest to your body and mind. Remember, self-care is important and cannot be neglected.
    :) ;)
    ~ Pranavi.

• FoxLilly106

Aw! I'm seriously glad to have you guys there for me. Thank you so much!

• Drishti Bhatia

Hi! I want to share a quote hung in one of the local restaurants in my area. It says- "You cannot be everyone's favourite, you are not a pizza."
    So hang on and ignore them. And I am absolutely sure you are going to silence them all with your power of writing. One day when they'll see you as a bestselling author ( which I guess might happen next year or so, referring to Past Memories) , they are all gonna shut their mouths forever.

• Tushar Mandhan

First of all, I'd pray that you get well soon. Next, don't think about all those, they're just stupid.

• hi i'm jackson ;)

THOSE IDIOTS LAUGHED AT YOU?? AND TEACHERS TOO???? WHAT? HOW DARE THEY. NOT ALLOWED. im angry. keep up your confidence, and know that you are better than them. you know not to make fun of people like that. keep up the strength, keep going. write the world is behind you. i bet those ridiculous disgraces dont have as many people hoping the best for them. we love you! i'll be praying for you :)

• Samina

Don't worry about world they will make fun of someone's weakness you keep confidence in yourself and believe that you are good. Personally I find you to be a very good writer who has power to bring words to reality. I whole hearted sincerely prayed for you. Hope you recuperate soon.
    You can always contact me if you have any problems.
    ~Samina

• FoxLilly106

Holy Carp I feel so bad rn. I did this once before due to peer pressure, and now a breakdown? Sometimes I need to get my life in check... -.-