Deleted User

I Want To Apologize

17
Hey everyone. I want to apologize.

For what, I don't know yet, but we'll see what comes into my head and out my fingers. 

I first want to start off by apologizing to my friends. Because my life has become more hectic then we though it would, I have cause stress and tension in our friend group. It makes it hard for us to be around each other. Sure, you lose your mind when I'm gone, but at least you guys don't fight. I pressure you guys into doing things you don't want to do, and sometimes I'm too blunt with you. It makes you feel upset, and anxious. I'm truly and deeply sorry.

Next, I want to say sorry to my family. I've caused a lot of money-loss in out home. We never thought that it would be taking so long to find answers. I love you guys with all my heart, even if it doesn't seem like it some days. I'm honestly sorry that I don't show and express how much you guys mean to me. I'm honestly sorry.

I want to say sorry to all of you who are reading this. You might ask, what for? Well, I'm sorry for offending people, and making stories that people don't think should be posted here. Everything I post on here has some sort of meaning to me. I don't actually know that anyone is reading this, or honestly cares, but there are some things I want and need to tell you.

I haven't been feeling myself of late. Everything I do and say seems to come out without a second thought. I'm extremely tired, and tend to wake up unable to move my body. When I finally do, I'm in excruciating pain. Some days the pain gets bad enough that I throw up. My head always throbs when I stare at things for too long, and any quick movements jar my brain. I just want to say that I may not be writing things as often, and or I might quit writing altogether. If I do, I just want you to know how wonderful an experience being on WtW has been. I would totally recommend it to any of my fellow writers outside and or inside school. 

I now want to thank all my followers on here. I couldn't have gotten to where I did if I didn't have you guys. It means a lot to me that you guys traveled with me through this journey of up and downs. You supported me when others didn't, and gave me hope for my future. 

Again, I don't know how many people are seeing this, but I'll say these side notes anyway. Don't bring someone else down because you don't like their writing. just because people do all lowercase, doesn't mean you send hate to them. Just because people don't write things you deem appropriate, doesn't mean you have to read it and send hate feedback. Just because people have better writing than you doesn't mean you need to backlash at them. I also want to say that even if you don't know me, and I don't know you, I hope you have a wonderful experience on here.

Again, this is not a definite decision, but it has definitely been thought over, and it is an option I might have to take. We'll see though. This is for just in case.

Love you, stay sweet, and don't forget to be nice to each other.

Bye!
I will still be posting until the decision has been made. If I do end up leaving, I will try to post a notifying thing. Thank you all!

• Dmoral

Since we're writers, I want to leave you with a quote: "Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same" ~unknown. I wish you the best, and may your fate rest in the palm of your hand. You're always welcome back, as for your writing.

• Charisse Marison

PLEASE DON'T LEAVE!
    Okaay, maybe I'm just being selfish here (because your writing is wonderful!) but I know when life gets hard for me, writing is a great outlet for pain. Honestly, getting rid of writing will drive me insane :). I do think that it should be your choice, though. Don't go through all this pain just to satisfy other people. It should be your choice alone. But I really hope you stay. You're a great friend to me and are always encouraging. Do whatever you think is best for you. May God help you make the right choice :)
    Also, like I said, if you ever need to vent on anything, we're all here for you. And you don't need to apologize! Sometimes we just need to express our sorrows to others! :)
    Wishing you the best,
    Charisse

• The Great Gabs-by

Do what suits you best. Though I'm not that active on Write The World, I felt the need to comment here since you did for my piece that time. You can take a break for awhile and think about it. If you choose to leave, it's alright as long as it makes you comforted. If you come back even after leaving, you'll always be welcomed again. I have kinda 'left' the site but returning is always at the back of my head so I decided to think about it again. If I do come back to be active on the site again, I'd love to see you around but if that isn't the case, I wish you well. \(UwU)/

The Great Gabs-by

• skkabjkbd

Wishing you all the best towards whatever decision you take, I just wanted you to know you are truly appreciated on WtW. Your writing is unique, unlike things I've seen before. You were my first follower, actually, and I'll never forget that you were the one to give me that first bit of confidence. Wherever you go, may happiness and love be with you. Whatever your decision, feel proud of it, because you are taking what you truly feel is your path. We will really miss you and your wonderful writing here!
    Take care,
    AmberFlame

• ajamwal

corn, your the best and it takes guts to write this stuff, don't say sorry for it. lots of love aj :p

• Jilly17bean

We agreed to all of your problems when we became your friend. We would be lost without you. So, thank you for that. You are one of my BEST friends! I mean it! I will support you in what ever decision you make, but why stop? You are so talented. And like you said, it lets out your emotions! That's good for you!

• ABitOfANerd

Corn, I will support you no matter what. You don't need to apologize. I kinda signed a contract for hectic stuff when I decided to be your friend. And I don't regret it!

• Tushar Mandhan

I hope you continue till you become famous and rich and that time comes very very very very very soon!

• minā·

After reading "Past Memories" you inspired me to write "Black Rose". You''re writing made me feel as if I too can write like that someday. If you leave, you'll truly be missed by me and many others of the community. I hope you find peace in your life.

-YJ

i felt so bad reading this...but i must say that you must follow what your heart says at this point...whatever your decision be, i fully support it...however, i'll miss your writing.
    hoping you'll stay happy and are not filled with regrets,
    @Pranavi_079