Anna_19

Fourteen
Writer
Reader
Singer
Lover
Nickelback
Country/Rock
She/Her
Twilight Saga
@Slaybaugh2020

Just answer in the comments

Genius Week Survey

3
For genius week in school im doing the writing process. I need a couple of answers to my questions. DON'T ANSWER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO!!!! So here are my questions.

1. How do you start writing? Do you just sit down and start putting your ideas down, or do you think about everything, get it all laid down in your head, and then start writing?
    2. Where does your inspiration come from?
    3. Who is your favorite author/book/series?
    4. An just for fun, who's your favorite singer?

Thanks!!

• Tushar Mandhan

I know maybe it's a dumb question but what is sc? Comment it on my any of my piece. I'd be very grateful!

• Cornflower Burst

1. For me to start writing, I usually get the idea at night. Then, I just put my pencil to paper. From there, I let the story take hold. Sometimes it gets developed, ut sometimes it remains just an idea on a scrap of graph paper.

2.My inspiration comes from no where. It justs appears in my mind when I'm not thinking about anything. Sometimes, it'll be triggered by another thing.

3.Too many choices. maybe The Girl Who Drank the Moon by Kelly Barnhill. I'm also a big fan of the Rick Riordan books.

4. No idea.

• Tushar Mandhan

1. Sometimes certain things just stuck in my head and then I need to pen them them. So, I think about the basic idea first but because I mostly write in 1st narrative, so let my imagination flow with the narration as I continue writing.
    2. Real life. Mostly from people around me. Rarely from newspapers or any other media as well.
    3. That just keep on changing, to be true!
    4. No doubt, Taylor Swift<3<3 I just love her but it doesn't mean that I don't love others as well but she is the most special.

• Anna_19

I like shawn mendes and camilla, but i cant stand arianna. Thanks for ansering

• HelpMe512

1. I usually see something around me and get an idea. Just like "oh lol what if this happened". So then when i have a vague idea or a prompt, i sit at my computer for a few minutes and puzzle out a way to make everything sound good. A lot of times I have a picture in my head but cant quite put it to words. I would then go through perhaps three very rough drafts of a beginning before settling on a plotline that sounds good. Weirdly enough, I never make a plan, so my stories usually stray very much off track.
    2. My inspiration comes from the world around me. I see a news article and i write a story about whatever it was. I see people interacting and create backstories for them. Sometimes I just get ideas like the characters are already a part of me, but they just needed to be discovered. Sometimes i take inspiration from my thoughts and my family. My brother is a big inspiration for poems.
    3. My favorite book is An Ember In The Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
    4. Ben Platt

• CreativeAngel

Interesting questions.
    For me, i start writing in a mixture of ways. Usually whenever i get an idea i'll keep it remembered or if it's at night i will write it in a notebook for this reason. A lot of the times i just sit down and start writing with no idea whatsoever.
    My inspiration is usually from looking around the room r conversations with my friends. Currently i think i am about to do one based off a conversation from lunch and my piece called "The Lost Cell" is based off me not being able to focus on homework so i wrote a poem. "Flawless" is based off the mirror in my room and camlily telling me i need more uplifting poems cuz apparently they are all depressing.
    My favorite series is Percy Jackson as number one. Literally i've reread all the books and can never stop they are just too good! I believe a long time ago, somewhere in the first pieces i wrote there was a story based off Percy Jackson
    My favorite singer is hard to choose as i have a few. Mainly Shawn Mendes <3 Camila Cabello <3 Ariana Grande <3
    Yea that's about it enjoy your day! :D