DragonGirl54860

Hi there. You can call me DragonGirl! I am a 13 year old alien from the Primordial Nothingness that is Khaos! I like writing. I write about my thoughts and stuff. I would like to recommend a person on here, FoxLilly106, she's amazing. Aight, Ciao!

I don't have an explanation for this, I just had a thought during band and was like, IMMA WRITE THIS DOWN. soooo ya.

Silence

2
    Before you read any farther, take a moment. Close your eyes and just breath. Listen. Don't think. Just breath and listen.
    Now that you have done that, I want to ask something. What did you hear? Silence? Birds? Distant conversation? When you are caught up in your everyday life, sometimes you forget to appreciate what's around you. You forget what silence sounds like. We get so distracted that we can't see what's right in front of us. Every day, I try to take a moment to just breath. You should do that to. It's calming. Take a break from social media, take a walk. Don't forget to take care of yourself. Because if you won't, who will?