camlily

hi there

what up fam I’m back from like a four month break
most of my pieces are really personal so yeah I’m sorry if you read any of them
been here since 2017 with my besties FairNoble and CreativeAngel <3
just a girl trying to get rid of writers block
I hope that you have an absolutely splindiferous day! :)
If y'all want me to check out a piece or peer review it, let me know in the comments of one of my pieces and I'll do my best to get it done

Don't forget to leave a

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╱┏╮╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╱┃┃╱╱╱┳╱┓┳╭┫┳┓
▉━╯┗━╮╱┃╱┃┣┻╮┣╱
▉┈┈┈┈┃╱┻┛┛┻╱┻┻┛
▉╮┈┈┈┃╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╰━━━╯╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱

- courtesy of SamG95 (im actually not sure if he's on here anymore but... he made this)

snapchat: cam_lily119
instagram: camryn_woods11

Me in Three

PROMPT: YOU in threes

6
Hi CreativeAngel is forcing me to do this so hopefully it's somewhat entertaining :)

1. Three quirks or idiosyncrasies:
- I like wearing shorts no matter what the weather is. Pants are just uncomfortable.
- Odd numbers are superior to even numbers.  This isn't a quirk, it's just a fact :)
- Sometimes I talk to myself while I'm doing math homework... don't judge

2. Three communities to which you belong (these can be unusual).
- the write the world community
- my school community/my track and cross country teams
- my town community thingy lol I'm not saying where I live teehee

3.Three adjectives your peers would use to describe you.
- intelligent
-beautiful
-uplifting
(those were all from CreativeAngel you can thank her even though they mostly aren't true)

4. Three adjectives your family would use.
-ambitious
-determined
-caring

5. Three adjectives you would use.
-caring
-ambitious
-competitive

6. Three things about you that very few people know.
-I have a dangerous zipline in my backyard that my brother built out of rope and a stick but I still use it anyway
-when I'm older I want to jump off cliffs and travel the world
-if you get a higher grade than me on something I will come for you.  CreativeAngel, I'm looking at your history grade ;)

7. Three beliefs you hold.
-no one should be persecuted against because of their sexuality, skin color, or beliefs. Or anything basically. We're all human.  
-my English teacher can be annoying sometimes. 
-music can heal anything. idk what I'd do without it

8. Three questions you have.
-why can't I think of any questions?
-what is the meaning of life? is there a meaning? what happens when we die? is there any point to anything? what if i just vanished off the face of the earth? is there a god? why do things happen? is there such thing as fate? do we get reincarnated as something else after death?  cause that would be really freaking cool
-never mind i just came up with like ten questions?
-that wasn't a question i just put a question mark at the end to make it seem like it was yeet'em

7. Three qualities that make your life singular and/or unusual.
-uhhh i have pretty gucci amigas i guess
-may or may not have a crush on my math teach- wait what you didn't see anything continue to the next bullet please :)
-I like doing basically everything except cleaning. I will avoid cleaning with all of my soul.  Does this make my life unusual? idk that's up to you

8. Three specific physical descriptions (the particular shape of your front teeth, the color of your palms, the curve of your spine).
-well, right now I have this stupid pimple thing on the side of my nose and it's been there for like a month. so that's nice. lowkey just exposed myself you're welcome
-I have a ginormous bump on the side of my right middle finger from being enslaved and forced to write excessively in this building that some people call "school".  please help.
-the only other thing I can think of is that my second toe is longer than my big toe.  apparently that's supposed to mean that I'm descended from royalty.  y'all better bow down >:)

9. Three flaws.
-okay, I'll admit it, I'm quite addicted to tik tok. that's an understatement actually.  
-sometimes I can be too competitive and it ends badly.  that's probably the Aries in me.  
-I'm bad at talking to people.  mKLSlkdq    ljkjm,WSN,nwsjkchqwek

10.  Three favorites.
-mis amigas <3
-mi perro <3
-that feeling when you come home after a workout or a run and you can just eat anything and lay down with your soft blankets and finally be alone for once and watch tik toks in solitude <3

11. Three pet peeves.
-when teachers use popsicle sticks instead of just calling on people like bruh
-when I have to clean my room
-my alarm

12. Three instincts that serve you well.
-uuuuuuusually I can tell when one of my friends is sad except one of them is apparently really good at hiding it. and then I'm also not very good at making them feel better because I don't know what to say.  
-I also have this weird instinct when I can tell when the world is going to end. jk I was just trying to make this piece more interesting although that would be cool
-I have pretty god instincts when it comes to spelling and grammar. please ignore the fact that I spelled usually with eight "u"s in the previous bullet.

13. Three sources of comfort.
-miS AmiGaS 
-finishing a piece on write the world 
-being alone because I'm an introvert and it's nice.  
there you go CreativeAngel.  Exactly 800 words that I hope you experienced some enjoyment reading.  I also find it satisfying that this is my 111th piece and I'm following 222 people.  mmm

• Riley Noel

This piece was an awesome insight into an incredibly talented, beautiful, and unique person!

This is an epic piece!! Love it!!!

:)

• CreativeAngel

yeet kinda

• camlily

can you raise one eyebrow though *insert raising eyebrow emoji*

• camlily

bruh

• CreativeAngel

But can you whistle? Can you snap?

• CreativeAngel

And i'm not bowing down to you my name literally means the most beautifullest angel from heaven so take that

• camlily

teeing of the heeing

• CreativeAngel

Also second to last section i wanna know who this friend is!

• CreativeAngel

I saw that one bullet about math but we shall not discuss

• CreativeAngel

Also i learned quite a few things about you so like wow

• CreativeAngel

You really grammar checked yourself sis

• camlily

HAHAHHAHA I just realized that I spelled good wrong for the third bullet in number 12. isn't that fitting although god works too ;)