Peer Review by Jilly17bean (United States of America)()

Best Friends

By: powerlove13

My best friends are always there when I need them. When I am sad comfort me. When I am made the back up, but still make me more mad. They make me laugh until I can’t breath. They make fun of me but they know when to stop. You see they aren't like most best friends they are my brothers. I will love them until I die and that's no joke. No matter how mad the make me or what the say i will still love them. Most girls have mostly friends that are girls, Me no way you will rarely see me with a group of girls. It's not because I don’t like girls, it's just they are like big babies they cry about everything. They always talk about boys, which I really don't see a difference. But all my friend talk about is the boy that i'm dating you know because i'm the only girl. I still to this day wonder if i would have great friends if we didn't move, But i'm kinda glad we didn't.

It was interesting.

Maybe you could go into further detail about some of your friends individually. I think it would improve the piece.

Keep writing! :)