Jilly17bean

I'm a 13 year old girl, who loves to write. I apologize is anything doesn't flow with the rest of what I am writing. I'm trying though. I think I'm a good writer, but I'll let you decide that. XD

Please enter my first ever competition!

Competition Time!!

12
       Hey guys. I’m gonna go my first competition. I broke my finger so writing is hard, but reading is fine. So why not. I want to do something different. I want you all to write a story based on what you think you acted like as a kid. I’m talking like when you were pretty young. The oldest you could be is 6. The youngest is up to you. Try thinking of things that you think you did as a kid. If you know some, then put them in there. The word limit is 500 - 4000 If you want to do this competition you must leave a comment saying you are going to enter. Once you are done writing it, enter the link in another comment. The due date is: December 30!! You can submit before that too.

THE PRIZES!
The winner will get a follow and a shoutout on my home page!

Second place will get a honorary mention on my home page!

Third place will get a shoutout on the post with the winners!
Please enter my first competition! It’s fun! Can’t wait to see what y’all come up with!

• December 4, 2019 - 9:52am (Now Viewing)

• Jilly17bean

Thank you! I’ll read it very soon!

• HelpMe512

Here is my entry. It's based on what I did as a kid

• Jilly17bean

So. I want to change something. The prizes are gonna be better! I'm changing them.

First Place: A follow , three peer reviews (of your choosing), two comments (of your choosing), and I'll like all five of those pieces!

Second Place: A follow, one peer review (of your choosing), two comments (of your choosing), and I'll like those three pieces.

Third Place: A follow, one peer review (of your choosing), and I'll like the piece I reviewed.

There will also be a person who gets an honorable mention on the post announcing the winners,

I hope everyone has fun writing these!

• Jilly17bean

Thanks for entering you guys!

• HelpMe512

ok thank you i'll get started on my entry soon

• ZZ7656

I'm gonna enter

• Jilly17bean

I guess you could. I'm flexible. But it would be better if you added something that you think you might have done.

• Jilly17bean

No. It is fiction. You are just basing it off of what you think you acted like. You can make it true if you want, but it is not a requirement.

• HelpMe512

Does it have to be true? I've been toying with the idea of a young child's POV, but it wouldn't be my personal experience. Could I write from the perspective of one of my characters?

• Jilly17bean

Thank you for entering! And thanks about my finger.

• wannabe writer

This seems like a lot of fun to write and i will definitely enter, i hope your finger recovers quickly though!

• Jilly17bean

Yeah np! Thx for entering!

• TheLavendarBagel

Also, thank you for making the due date December 30th!

• TheLavendarBagel

I will enter!