bambiamby

asian. swimming. bookworm. food. piano. netball. taekwon-do.

Appreciate peer review very much and will do my best to review or comment on others :p

Hi To All :D

4
So.. i haven’t been on this website for long (about a month..?) and it’s so nice to know there are others out there in the world who shares the same passion of writing. It’s been great reading lot’s of your works, and i wanna help others as much as i can to improve their writing :). I will be doing more reviews and comments when i have some spare time (so don’t be shy to ask if u want me to review, it might take awhile to send, but, i will try my best :p) and i really want to get to know the community better. So.. like this post, and i’ll follow you. Ok it sounds weird when i just put it out there, but, i guess, by doing this, i feel like i can.. ‘explore’ more..? If you get what i mean. (I struggle for words when i’m trying to say something :p) as i said before, i want to help people as much as i can, so... like this post, get a follower, and i get to enjoy reading and reviewing your work :D aswell as getting to know you guys better because, i guess you guys just really inspire me (shoutout to K. Marie Christen, Caityege, Mr.Zephyr who you should totally follow if your not already :D.) Anyways, just keep on writing and again, sorry if reviews come late >~<

- just another person who happens to love the feeling of getting lost in words, whether other people like my work or not :p 

• bambiamby

@The Great Gabs-by thank you and i’ll definitely check out ur pieces! From what i’ve read in the past, your work is amazing! :D

• The Great Gabs-by

I hope you enjoy your time here and I can't wait to read more of your works!! Also, I saw some of your pieces and they're real cool so if you're interested, you can check out my latest piece. It's my first hosted contest if you want to participate haha!

Best wishes:))

• bambiamby

Hey, Some_Stand_Up_For_The_Vanquish, I’m glad that my (confusing) words may have helped, but you seem like you’re handling things so well (better than most people). It’s so great to see you put it out in a piece of writing that expresses yourself deeply. Because sometimes we just need to let ourselves get lost a little, and let ourselves have time. Anyways, all the wishes to you, fellow writer :) (btw, i love your work :p)

• hi i'm jackson ;)

ohhhh thank you so much for your comment!! I needed it...see, im tempted to come out to my family as bisexual, but...well, you get the idea from the poem. i'm also not as proud to be myself sometimes...thank you again, youre amazing, ib love you :)

• bambiamby

Haha, at least i’m not the only one :D

• Tushar Mandhan

It is difficult for me too sometimes, to find words, while talking! XD