bambiamby

big dreamer
bookworm
libra
marine studies
ravenclaw
dauntless

“holding tight, denying the fact that eventually we all had to let go.” — Maggie Stiefvater, Linger

"To live every day as if it has been stolen by death, that is how I would like to live." -- Garth Stein, The Art Of Racing In The Rain

Hi To All :D

6
So.. i haven’t been on this website for long (about a month..?) and it’s so nice to know there are others out there in the world who shares the same passion of writing. It’s been great reading lot’s of your works, and i wanna help others as much as i can to improve their writing :). I will be doing more reviews and comments when i have some spare time (so don’t be shy to ask if u want me to review, it might take awhile to send, but, i will try my best :p) and i really want to get to know the community better. So.. like this post, and i’ll follow you. Ok it sounds weird when i just put it out there, but, i guess, by doing this, i feel like i can.. ‘explore’ more..? If you get what i mean. (I struggle for words when i’m trying to say something :p) as i said before, i want to help people as much as i can, so... like this post, get a follower, and i get to enjoy reading and reviewing your work :D aswell as getting to know you guys better because, i guess you guys just really inspire me (shoutout to K. Marie Christen, Caityege, Mr.Zephyr who you should totally follow if your not already :D.) Anyways, just keep on writing and again, sorry if reviews come late >~<

- just another person who happens to love the feeling of getting lost in words, whether other people like my work or not :p

• bambiamby

Thank you Some_Stand_Up_For_The_Vanquished for the kind words :) If there is any works you’d like me to review, don’t be aftaid to tell me! :D and Aurelia.Valus, yeah, i don’t really know what i wrote, but i guess, yeah, i classified that as a peom.. so, yeah. I had really fun writing about the prompt though. :)

• Aurelia.Valus

Hey. I had to comment here because it wouldn’t actually let me comment on the piece itself. The second category has to be a short story so I’m not sure if yours is a short story or a poem. Mind clarifying? You can just answer on the contest page.
    Thanks :):):):)

• hi i'm jackson ;)

hay hay! this is so cool! you're actually trying to get involved!!!
    also, from what i remember of your works, YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER!!! welcome back!

• bambiamby

All done. I think that incognito.. was only the GREATEST SERIES. EVER. like everything about it was so.. so.. great. (I’m sorry, i’m Just speechless right now.) anyways, i’ve done a review.. and I hope i’ve helped out! Best wishes, and can’t wait to read to next chapters (which you HAVE to publish, i’ll gladly review them.) keep it up!

• ajamwal

welcome back! if you're not too busy, could you check out my novel, Incognito, i made a piece with the first six chapters.