STL14715

China

The dawn before the sun rises is the darkest. When tomorrow comes, the bright light will shine so don't worry.

This is my first piece of writing exploring myself that I've written in a long time. If possible, tell me what you think! Did my writing give you a clear picture of me based off the prompt and my answers? Thanks, and have a great day/night~

Me in Threes

PROMPT: YOU in threes

0
  1. Three quirks or idiosyncrasies.
    Lip biting, leg bouncing, twisting rings I wear on my right middle finger using my right thumb when I'm bored.
  2. Three communities to which you belong (these can be unusual).
    Bisexual, being a British-born Chinese, insomniac.
  3. Three adjectives your peers would use to describe you.
    Nice, helpful, smart.
  4. Three adjectives your family would use.
    Cheeky, empathetic, moody.
  5. Three adjectives you would use.
    Snarky, sarcastic, sad.
  6. Three things about you that very few people know.
    I have shoplifted before (I'm not proud of it, and it was not justifiable), I'm bisexual, and I really don't like someone (who I used to consider a friend) in my class.
  7. Three beliefs you hold.
    Smiles and laughter are fine, but don't ever forget your poker face. Think before you speak. "Karma" is real.
  8. Three questions you have.
    What can I achieve in the future? Will it ever be safe to be "out", to more people? Why am I so judgemental, even though I rarely verbalise these judgements?
  9. Three qualities that make your life singular and/or unusual.
    My peers often come to me for advice, even if we aren't friends. I have a weird "family" composed of my friends (I have two "sons", who have a "daughter", who has a "son"? It's weird, and I don't even know how it happened, but I roll with it) that began as a joke in a group chat. I have been followed when walking home from a bus stop before late at night.
  10. Three specific physical descriptions (the particular shape of your front teeth, the color of your palms, the curve of your spine).
    I have a line/wrinkle under my right eye, that ends at roughly the halfway point of the under eye, that I do not have under my left eye. I have a mole (not the kind with hair) hidden by the helix of my left ear. I have a dotted scar from falling off a bike that is shaped like Australia on the bottom part of my right knee.
  11. Three flaws.
    Wrath. Envy. Greed.
  12. Three favorites.
    Apple crumble and custard. Detective Conan (or "Case Closed"). The Lord of the Rings (books and movies).
  13. Three pet peeves.
    People talking when they're not supposed to (e.g. when a teacher is giving an important lecture in class), snivelling, toothpaste in the sink.
  14. Three instincts that serve you well.
    Locating all emergency exits of a place upon entering. Who to stay away from when walking alone at night. Fight or flight mode.
  15. Three sources of comfort.
    Mum's cooking, music, being warm on a cold day.