FoxLilly106

Joined: August 27, 2019

13
Female
From the North-East
Artist, Writer, Speller, Singer
Play piano (Kinda lame IK)
Reader (Oh my hecc yes)
I speak a mild bit of Spanish too! <3

I write about the world. Though I write a lot of fiction, it always has something to do with my life and experiences. I love meeting new people, and can't wait to meet many more of my fellow WtW members. I LUV Y'ALL!

I sincerely hope I can change some lives, and get some things published. I'm thankful for all the support y'all have given me since I came here.

I want to be a veterinarian when I'm older. I ride horses, and want to do them a favor by caring for their needs more often and in better ways. If I fail in that study, I want to become a neuro-surgeon. I'm squeamish of half-eaten food, but am okay with brains and stuff like that.

Strange. I know.

Thanks again!

-Foxy! (Corn)

#friendsgiving | Results!

6
First off, I would like to express my gratitude for all those who participated. We went from 2 submissions to 7 in the last few hours. It really means a lot that y'all went out of your way to make me feel a little better about myself. I certainly hope you share with your friends what they mean to you, and express your own deep love for them and all they do.

As for the results, here they are:

1st: buddingauthor
2nd: Charisse Marison
3rd: aditi
Honorable Mention: Dmoral13

buddingauthor had a heartwarming piece! I had multiple people helped me decide on these results and hers was one of the top every time. She really helps people to understand how important friendship is in everyday lives. 

Charisse Marison had a lovely piece about her and her friends. I certainly hope they stick with each other. Her friends sound like such amazing people.

aditi had a beautiful piece that I enjoyed immensely. It talked about how she could never be who she was without her cousin brother. It was sweet.

Dmoral13 had a wonderful work of art about sisterhood in its many forms. Though she didn't make top three, I thought she was worth mentioning.

Go check them all out. Remember guys, comment below what pieces you'd like your reviews and comments and stuff on. I'll hopefully get around to prizes after all this is over.

Love you all! I'm o proud of how this all turned out. We went from 2 submissions to 7 overnight. I want to thank anyone who participated.

Love you!

- FoxLilly106

• Jilly17bean

I think you did I great job of picking the winners. I did love all of the stories

• AbigailSauble

So sorry I didn't see this sooner! I haven't been active on this site for the past couple months. Thank you for this contest, and congratulations to the deserving winners! =)

• aditi

Thank u so much for holding this contest!!
    I’m so happy I won third place thanks so much<3 :)

• aditi

I would love it if you reviewed
    - he would die to see her smile again
    - any of my quake pieces- there are three parts
    - any of the beyond the rings chapters
    - the falling angels prologue

• Tushar Mandhan

Congrats to all the winners and FoxLilly106 for organising.