Harlow

A human that does stuff with words among other humans who do other stuff with words

DEEP THOUGHT WINNERS: Zalma and MarSan!!

Congrats

DEEP THOUGHT WINNERS!!

5
Welcome back! I’m so glad that all of you who entered put obvious time and effort into your entries, but, alas, there will be only 3 victors. As you may recall, the rewards are as follows:
  • Winners get 2 reviews (pieces of your choice), bio shoutout, 5 likes, 4 comments and a reading on my podcast
  • Runner ups (2 per prompt) get 1 review, 3 likes, 4 comments and a reading on my podcast
So without further ado, here are our winners: 

Prompt 2: Good and Bad

Winner: 
MarSan - What are you?
This piece gave me a lot to think about. I had goosebumps reading. Definitely can’t wait to read on my podcast. 

Runner-Ups:
A Rose - miss monde and the girl
Amazing work! I’d be remiss if I didn’t include you as runner up at least. Beautifully written, compelling story, pleasure to be apart of. 

thelostprince - Black and White?
I’ve been reading your work for a while. I’ve always loved your imagery and stories and subliminal analyses. This was a wonderful entry that I’m proud to have helped inspire. 

Prompt 3: Riddles
To save some time and words, these riddles were awesome. I was completely stumped and managed to stay away from the comments that I’m sure contained an answer. Thank you guys so much. 

Winner: 
zalma - Who am I?
Can I guess: humans?

Runner-ups:
Dmoral13 - Riddle me this Batman
I literally have no idea. 

Julia Warnock - One Grain of Sand
From the sound of it: a star/ sun?

I’ll be editing my bio and starting my podcast readings soon. Leave below the works you want reviewed, commented, and liked.

• November 25, 2019 - 8:48am (Now Viewing)

• Julia ☆ミ

Thank you so much for the runner-up award! I really didn't expect that, and sorry I didn't see this until now even though it's been like ten days. I'd love a review on my piece, "Juniper Boughs", but anything is fine. You can comment on and like anything you want. And by the way, you were right. The answer to my riddle is the Sun. :)

• MarSan

Gah! Why didn't I see this??? Thank you!! <3 I'll be sure to tune in to your podcast (if it hasn't passed already :( ) And you can choose anything you want to review! Thank you once more

• Harlow

@Tushar Mandhan i dont remember seeing an entry for you

• thelostprince

Thank you so much for hosting this wonderful contest! I enjoyed being a part of it!
    My piece of choice for a review is "A Hollow Crown"
    For the likes and comments, I really have no idea. Just look through and see what you like.

• zalma

"Trying" and "Migrant or Refugee" are the pieces I would like you to review.

• zalma

Well, it can be humans but humans are much more than that.
    I had a humain trait in my mind that is "ego". But, thank you.

• Dmoral13

Thanks for liking my pieces!

Could you please review
    thinkin' in colours #colours

And could you put my likes with my comments?
    we're never really more than words
    https://bit.ly/2JWSzHQ

Coincidence? Fate?

and then whatever other 2 you would like.

• Tushar Mandhan

Can you please review mine, 'in the quest of nothing' or 'the boy at the terrace'